His Sweet Lies (Flowey x Reader)

This was requested by the amazing
Jellliii
I hope this is what you wanted!
Enjoy your sin 😏
____________❤️____________

"Why are you such a stupid human?" Flowey hisses, watching you walk over to him in the only spot where sun came in. You were holding a pot with a small shovel in the pot.

"..." You stayed quiet, getting down on your knees and digging Flowey out. You placed him in the pot and smiled, lightly patting his head before picking him up.

"Ugh your so stupid! You can't make me feel! Hahahaha!" He laughed, his face turning sour as you carried him back to Toriel's house.

"I'm home! And I brought a friend!" You yell. Smelling cinnamon and butterscotch fill your nose." Do you smell that Flowey? Butterscotch and cinnamon pie!" You say excitedly, walking to the kitchen to see Toriel pulling it out from the oven.

"Oh hello sweetie! I've made-" as she spoke she was turning and made eye contact with Flowey. She nearly dropped the pie as her eyes filled with sorrow." Hun, why do you have Flowey?"

"Well he deserves to feel love, even when he wont except it. And he's part of the family!" You say with a smile, hearing Flowey grumble under his breath.

"O-oh..well..okay..everyone will have to know about this because they are coming for dinner tonight." Toriel spoke with a soft concerned voice.

You nod one last time before running to your room. You place Flowey down on your dresser beside your bed and open your closet to change into PJ's.

"Your so stupid human! Do you think I'll ever take your love?" He said with a hiss.

" no I don't but I will show you how to love.." You say with a smile, grabbing a baggy white shirt and some long tight leggings that ended just above your ankles. You place them on your bed and start to take your clothes off.

"H-human I'm right here!!" Yelled Flowey, staring at your body. You had the perfect toned body, slightly pale from being underground but you were getting everyone out soon, you and Frisk.

" I know that..it's not like I'm getting naked." You chuckle, looking at the tiny flower. His face was a dark red and he avoided eye contact. You laugh at his nervousness and take off your pants, revealing dark Maroon underwear.

Your bra matched your underwear and Flowey was feeling odd. You turned away from him, holding your white shirt when you felt something dry and rough grab your ankle. You look down and saw a green...vine? It started to grow up your leg when another vine grabbed your wrist. You turn your head to Flowey and saw a devilish smirk on his face.

"You said you would teach me how to love, show me then.." He said in a low raspy tone, his vines already holding onto all four of your limbs. Some smaller vines teased your body, lightly rubbing up against your stomach, inner thighs, and back.

"F-Flowey.." You mumble, feeling yourself warm up between your legs.

His vines pinned you against the wall and unclasped your bra, the smaller vines reaching up to play with your nipples. They lightly twist and pull.

"A-ahh..Flowey.." You moan lowly, squirming from his touch.

" I guess I'm doing something right if you are feeling like this.." He said with a low chuckle. Soon a larger vine was rubbing back and forth, against your clit, between your legs. The vine removed itself and he laughed at you." Look at how wet you are! Getting off to my actions! You freak.." He hissed, seeing the lustful pain in your eyes.

He puts the larger vine back by your vagina and quickly pulls off your underwear, slowly started to push it into your entrance, watching you squirm in pleasure.

"F-Flowey! Please be e-easy.." You whine, feeling yourself spread open to his size, his vine touching places not most could hit. He only gave you a smirk before he started to move the vine in and out of you.

They started out as low moans before they grew louder and louder with every thrust, his vine picking up the pace. Flowey was grunting under his breath, turning you on even more. You found his voice sexy when it was in this state and you wished you could listen to it for forever.

"Hah! F-Fuck! Nn! R-rig- oh! There!" You moan loudly, quickly feeling a vine go into your mouth to muffle your moans from anyone inside of the house. His vine pumping in and out of you touched a spot in you that made you tremble. The vine in your mouth pumped in and out, at a slower pace than the other vine inside of you.

"You need to shut up! Or we will get caught..unless that's another one of your kinks too? Haha. You freak.!" He growled, kinks shaming you. You hated his insults but they only turned you on more.

"Mmfhh..ffphh!!" You moan out, making him remove the vine from your mouth.

"What was that?" He asked, his face close to yours.

" I-I'm gunna cum..!" You yell whisper, leaning your head back as he thrusts deeply into you.

" oh really? Should I slow down?" He asks, his thrusting pace slowing down way too quick for you to cum.

" n-no..! P-please!" You beg, squirming in his grasp.

"Your such a slut.." He grunted, speeding up his thrusts again.

" I know! N-now fuck me harder!" You whine, feeling your body quickly build up the familiar pressure again.

"Ah..hah!" He moans, his vine releasing a weird warm liquid into your body.

"Mm! Haa! F-fuck..!" You moan, the pressure building up finally releasing.

His vines slowly let you go, dropping you to the floor. You lay there, panting for air. The vines quickly disappeared back into Flowey and his whole flower figure is sweating water.

"See..?" You said with a smile, on the floor, twitching lightly." I told you I would show you love.." Your smile turns into a smirk.

"Haha..you sure did.." He grumbled, a small grin on his face.

Knock knock knock!

"Hey Sweetie! Everyone is here! Come on out with Flowey!" She said through the door, light footsteps trailing away from her room, indicating she was gone.

You slowly stood up and cleaned up before getting into your PJ's.

"There..now let's go Flowey!" You say with a smile, grabbing the pot and opening the door.

"Ugh..whyyyy.." He complained before hearing the chatter from all of your close friends.

"Don't worry..they will learn to love you too.." You whisper with a smirk, seeing his face drop.

"Oh god.."