1. Things We Face

Janiyah Satana POV
" You Better Hurry Up Before I Come In There And Beat Your Ass!" my dad yelled as I took another swig of the Vodka in my bottle. Sitting on the floor near my bathtub I sat that there deep in my own thoughts, thinking about how life would be If my momma was still here. It was that bastard's fault she is dead. That thing I called my father was the one that killed her and he knew it. But what did he do he denied and lied to the police. Saying that she Died in her sleep. I knew what really happened he beat her Death and then cleaned her up once she died and laid her body in their bed and made up this fake ass sob story to the police about what happened. The reason I didn't tell the police what really happened was because that Bastard threatened to kill me if I did. My thoughts where interrupted when I heard someone trying to open my bathroom door. I instantly sat up and hid my Vodka bottle behind the toilet because I knew that he would kill me if he found out that I took his Vodka. A few seconds later he busted open the door and looked at me with low eyes. He was high and I knew what happened when he got high. He lunged toward me and wrapped his big left hand around my neck and lifted my fragile body off the ground. He then took me out of the bathroom and threw me on my California King Bed and started to roughly take off my shirt. I held back my tears as I knew that if I had shed a tear he would slap me and tell me to shut up. I hated this so much and I didn't know why it happened to me. He continued to take off the rest of my clothes leaving me naked as day. He looked at me with his lustful evil blue eyes as he stripped down to nothing but his boxers. He slowly pulled down his boxers and his member sprang out free. He grabbed ahold of himself as he placed himself at my entrance and slowly slid into me. It was still painful every time because he was literally forcing himself in me. I tried so hard to contain my tears as he kept pumping in and out of me with occasional grunts and moans from him and him telling me "Babygirl you so tight". He kept going until he pulled out and came all on my sheets. He then got up and grabbed his clothes and walked out the room leaving me there to lay in pain and ponder in my thoughts. I can't keep living like this....

August Alsina POV
I sat there on my bed as I held the ice to my face I had just got punched multiple times by my StepPops. He and I fought for a while and I got tired and blacked out. I sat there thinking why is my moms still with this nigga all he does is abuse her and take her money to buy himself drugs. I got interrupted when my moms said that dinner was ready. I told her that I wasn't hungry. She then left out my room sighing. I had just lost my brother and I don't know who killed him. But when I do trust me I'm getting revenge. For now I have to help take care of my 3 nieces and make sure they are straight. I got up off the bed and threw the ice in the my trash can since the pain in my face sorta subsided. I got up and went in my walk in closet and got my Black and White Nike Roshes and put them on and grabbed my New Orleans Saints Sweatshirt and put it on. I grabbed my phone and walked out my room and down the stairs. As I walked pass the kitchen I saw that Bitch ass nigga eating at the table mugging me the whole time. I looked at him and flicked him off before walking out the door. I headed to the park down the street. When I got there I sat on one of the wooden benches and sighed. I looked up at the sky and said " Mel I don't know what to do I need you man. I wish you were still here to give me advice and tell me that it will be ok" I stared at the sky for a few minutes knowing he can't answer me. I just started crying and sobbing asking for him to come back and that I need him....

Janiyah Santana POV
After about 15 minutes I finally found the strength to get up out of my bed. As soon as I got up I felt a sharp pain shoot through my thighs. I whimpered as I limped to the bathroom in pain. I got in and started the shower. I waited till the water got warm enough and I stepped in. I grabbed my Bath and Body Works "Sweet Pea" body wash and my teal loofah. I poured a small amount on the loofah and lathered it up and started washing my body. I didn't stop until every inch of his touch was off my skin. After 20 minutes. I got out and went to get my Victoria Secret black bra and underwear set. I put it on and lotioned my body with my Jergans Coco Butter lotion. Once I finished I went and put on a pair of black sweatpants and my black sweatshirt since it was cold outside. I went in my closet and grabbed my black Uggs with black bows on the back of them. I grabbed my phone and house key and put them in my pocket. I went down the stairs and noticed that my Dad was sleeping on the couch with his weed still on the table. I quietly walked out the house making sure to lock the door and began walking to the park down the street from my house. It took me 3 minutes to get there and when I walked in I thought I was the only one there until I herd someone crying and sobbing. I walked towards where the sound was coming from and found a man sitting in the bench crying. I thought for a moment and took it upon myself that I would go ask if he was ok. I walked over to where he was and tapped his shoulder. He looked up at me with his red puffy eyes and a saddened look on his caramel face.

AugustAlsina POV
I was still crying with my head in my hands until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw this fine girl looking at me with concerned eyes. She looked me in the eyes and asked " Are you ok?". I looked down and thought hey I need to talk to someone. But I am not that open with people. So I looked back into her blue Irises and said " I actually am not". She looked back at me and replied " Do you need someone to talk to". I looked back at the ground and looked back up. "Sure" I finally said. She then sat down beside me and looked at me waiting patiently for me to start...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
First Chapter/ Janiyah In The (MM)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do you guys like it so far?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
I will be updating soon
Please vote and comment
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
❤️❤️-Nana