"And you guys have been seeing each other for a good month now. It's not like you've been on a few dates or anything."

"It's not like my dad is going to know anyway. He's never home, and that's what Justin said. I can let him in the house anyway."

"You could always tell your dad your going over my house. I'll cover for you."

"Really?"

"Of course. I know if it was me and Mark you'd do it for me."

"Yeah, I would."

"Just give me a heads up."

"My dad has a press conference on Friday and I need a dress, you think we could go out after school?"

"Yeah, that'd be fun."

"I don't need to be home by 6:30 but I don't think it's going to take us that long for me to find a dress..."

"Boyfriend, huh?"

"Maybe just for a little while...you can invite Mark, and they can both meet us out later, then we'll both go home."

"Ok, how about we're done shopping at 3:45, meet them at four someplace, then have you home at 6:30."

"Thank you." I smiled at her, hugging her quickly as the bell rang, "I'm going to go to class. See you at lunch?"

"Yeah, see you."

____________________________

*Justin*

3:42 PM

I couldn't help but look around me as I drove, keeping an eye out for her father - only because of where I was going.

But there was no way a candidate for congress would be at a mall - on a wednesday.

I parked my car, zipping up my other leather jacket and walked into the mall, finding my way to the food court where I saw Bella with Jackie.

My lips tugged up into a smile as our eyes met, walking over the rest of the way and sat down beside her.

"Hi." I laughed, touching my lips against hers, holding onto the base of her neck.

"Hi." She whispered back, her cheeks turning a faint pink.

Then I looked at Mark and Jackie, slipping my arm around Bella's waist.

"Nice to see you." Mark laughed, reaching across the table for my free hand, which I took.

I liked him, he was cool.

"You too."

"French fry?" Bella asked, holding up the container of waffle fries from Chic-Fil-A.

"Thank you." I reached in, popping one in my mouth and moved my thumb along her waist.

"My dad is leaving in the morning."

"Really?"

"Mhm. So you can come over if you want. I have his press conference to go to on Friday, so I don't know how long that'll be."

"Ok, just tell me when you want me to come over. I'll be there."

"I will."

I looked around again, but nobody I worked for would be here either, they never come to this side of town.

"Jackie said she'd cover for me if we wanted to go out," Bella said, taking a sip of her drink. "And obviously my dad is going to let me hang out with her because I'm here now."