Chapter 10

BRIANNA JACKSON

I grabbed all of the stuff I would need and walked out side. It was warm,not too hot and not too cold. Just perfect ;). I walked a diffeent way, and immediantly saw Ty. I was facing his back so he couldn't see me.

I walked behind him and jumped on his back.

" Boo Nigga! " I yelled, in his ear. Making him almost drop me.

" Man, don't do that. " His said, sucking his teeth.

" I'm sorry boo, besides....it was funny. "

" You want me to drop you?? "

" No! "

" Then stop yelling in my ear. "

" Mkay. "

I laid my head on hsi shoulder and kissed his cheek. I really didn't know where I was getting all this confidence from, it was weird. But I liked it :). I couldn't tell when we were there or if we were close.

" Are we almost there? " I asked, whispering it, surprisingly, he heard me.

" Almost. " He said, smiling.

I wanted to kiss his big, perfect, sexy, a- WOAH! hol' up! Where is all of this coming from? I really need to stop. But I did want to kiss his lips.

" Damn... " I whispered and he heard me.

" Damn what? " He said.

" Nothing. "

" Nah, for real? "

" It's nothing. Just keep walking. And say something funny. "

" Okay.... And why? "

" Do you want me to bite you? " I know I do. SHUT UP YOU STUPID MIND!!

" No!..... I'll say one word and you have to sat the first thing that comes to mind. Alright? "

" Alright. "

" Green. "

" Purple. "

" Apples. "

" Peaches. "

" Pizza. "

" Spaghetti. "

" Food. "

" Tyga must really be hungry. "

" Shut up. "

" Slap this nigga. "

" How are you going to when your on my back. "

" Good, real good Ty. I'm going to get you when you won't know it. "

" Whatever. "