Friend Zoned But Not For Long!

August Alsina's Imagine

|August|

So checked this out, I have been friends with this one girl named Abigail. I call her Abby because it actually sound sexy on her. She is a beautiful ass girl and that is why I claimed her to be my bestfriend. I have been in the friend zone for a while now and I am trying to ease my way out by taking her out on a date just to show her what a real man supposed to do but she won't even let me.

So tonight I am taking her out and that's final. "Hurry Abby!" I called from the living room. I told this girl to be ready by 9 and it's 9:45. The hell could she be doing.

I was about to call her ass again but I saw her coming down the steps looking all sexy. Damn my dick was calling her name and it's gonna be calling until I slid in there tonight. "You look very beautiful" I said as I grabbed her hand and made sure she made it to the last step.

"These are for you, love" I handed her an all white roses. She gasped. "Thank you, no one have ever bought me flowers before." she said as she grabbed them out of my hands.

Check!

"So where are we going?" she asked. I loved when she asked questions knowing I wasn't going to say anything. "Come on, Auggie" she said as she gave me the puppy eyes. She is the only person who can get away with calling me 'Auggie'. That name sound gay as shit, but it's sexy as the same time the way she say it.

"Nah uh, I am not telling you baby girl. You'll see when you get there!" I told her as she slowly started to look out the window. I just grabbed her hand and kissed it. We live in the outskirt of Las Vegas so if we wanted to shop we had to travel into Vegas.

"Auggie, we going to Vegas. I never been here!" she said as she jumped for joy!

Check!

It's a damn shame how you is 22 and never been to Vegas yet. Ir was all good because I was happy to be the first one to bring her here. First stop was the casino. I was taking my baby out to have fun because all she ever so is just work, school, practice and sleep. She never have the time to do anything for herself.

We was gambling for a good hour or two. Just know baby girl won some thousands for herself and she was thrilled talking about some shopping. Good thing I didn't tell her I got us a room and already packed a bag for us. I'll tell her later after dinner when she is in the mood.

"August, I am having the best time of my life." she said as she held onto me while walking down the street. It's not even over yet. I know you hungry so let's hit up a spot in town." I said to her. She changed her shoes into flats and we was walking towards a place that was smelling good to her.

"Ooo, this smells delightful. I wanna go in here." she said as she pointed to Trevi' Italian Restaurant. We walked in and sat down. We waited for a good 20 minutes and waitress was finally here.

"Hello, what can I start you guys with?" she said as she was eyeing me down. "My girlfriend and I will take you finest wine. Thank you!" I said as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Aug, you really didn't have to do that. You are my bestfriend and she can have you!" she said and I shook my head no. "I already have my eyes on someone I am interested in anyway." I said as she nodded knowing damn well I was talking about her.

Chick came back with our bottle and I requested for a different waiter. Knowing I am trying to get Abby to be my girl and this waitress is just destroying it by flirting with me, so unprofessional.

"Good evening, I am very sorry for the previous waitress. She is just a hot mess as usual. I'll be serving you for the rest of the night. Do you guys want more minutes or you are ready?" he asked.

He was very professional. I liked that about him, he was about his work!

"I will have Bistecca Fiorentina." I said

"And the lady shall have?" he said

"What is Medaglioni Di Manzo?"

"It's basically a medallions of beef tenderloin with blue cheese gratin and mushroom barolo lasagna" he explanined.

"Sounds good, I'll have that!" she said that.

We gave up our menu and had garlic bread with wine. We talked about marriage and kids as if we were dating. This is what I liked about Abby, she was always honest. She was too pure for me, but it's a good thing that she got me out the streets because I was always in the street selling just to make a few thousands that I can live off of for a month.

She got me a job in the law enforcement as a lawyer's assistant like they really don't need to be assisted but the one I work for needed it badly as I thought. Food finally came and everything smelled so good.

"Mmm, thanks August. This is really good." she said as she danced away while eating.

Check!

After we ate, I paid for the bill and we headed to our hotel. "Why are we here? We don't live not too far from home!" she said as she let my hands go.

"One more surprised and then we are leaving!" I said knowing I was lying. She nodded and let me lead the way. Once inside of the room she gasped so hard it was like her birthday all over again.

The room was filled with gifts I bought for her. She deserved everything that was in this room. She jumped right onto me and hugged the hell out of my neck. I went right into the bathroom to take a leak and all I heard was her going through the bags. I just laughed at her.

I came out of the bathroom only to see her in her bra and panties. She was laying in the bed and she was motioning me to come near. I was in front of her admiring her figure while she was taking off my shirt.

"Lately, I've been thinking." she started. I nodded for her to continue. "I'm starting to have feeling for you, Auggie." she said. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me instantly. "I'm listening baby" I said as I was kissing on her neck.

"Mm. Right. There" she moaned as I bit into her spot on her neck. Just few more bites and she was fully horny like I wanted to be. "So you saying we should be together?" I said as I was rubbing on her pearl from the back as I held onto her. "Y-y-yesss" she moaned.

"Abby, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She nodded her but I wanted her to say it. So I sucked on the button a little more. "YESSSSSSS" she moaned loudly. She started rotating her hip while I was rotating my tongue on that pearl.

Check!

"I need you inside of me" she moaned as she gripped onto her titties. I slowly let my dick hang out of my draws and let it smack her pussy one good time. Once I slowly ease my way into this tight pussy, I slowly started stroking.

Moments later, Abby's legs started shaking and I knew for sure she was coming on my dick so I continue on until I knew she was satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby, hoped you enjoyed this. Thanks for requesting.

Accepting More Requests.

~Jece'