" Hey it's colorblind girl!"

" It's Thisbe, Black."

" Right. Well , to answer your question , yes we can, but we couldn't possibly pass up on this wonderful space in the middle of the field!" Black exclaimed , with a cheeky look.

" Oh yes, it's the best view in the house to watch Gryffindor beat the Hufflepuff's butts." James added in , looking for a reaction.

I inwardly growled at them, feeling like punching one of them in the face. All year I went out of my way to avoid them. I even constantly moved seats so that I'm always on the other side of the room they're in, but no matter what I do they always come back.

Beside me, I noticed a bedraggled Lupin slumping in his seat. He had bags under his eyes and looked like he was about to pass out. It was as if he wanted to be here as much as I did. The poor bloke really needed to catch up on sleep.

Turning back to my own group , I chose to ignore the loud shouts and cheers from the boys and enter myself into the conversation.

" Did you hear about Lily and James Potter? " Jolie mused, leaning forward to look at us.

" Who hasn't ," Alyssa scoffed , folding her arms ," That boy just won't understand that she wants nothing to do with him. "

" Not to mention he's practically stalking her." I added, wanting to destroy him.

" I wouldn't say stalking , maybe being a bit annoying but- who am I kidding, you're right, it's stalking." Victoria cut her own self off from trying to defend him. We all hummed in agreement, and finally the match had started.

Like I had said earlier, I knew of nothing that was happening. All I could really get out of it was worrying about each time one of those large wooden balls almost knocked off the head of a player. Why couldn't wizards just enjoy a sport like football or something? It's more safe.

The game was going on for a long time and from what I take it, Hufflepuff was losing from by fifty points. Every five minutes I would ask when this would be over, but constantly I'm reminded that a seeker had to catch the golden snitch to end the game. I would groan each time, not even fully understanding what that meant.

My boredom was interrupted as a voice came from beside me." I thought you couldn't see colors well. " Remus asked, looking up . " Why do you watch a game that requires you to tell colors apart." He tried asking.

Looking towards him, And I inwardly debated if I should really tell him. Oh what harm would it be. I pointed a finger to my glasses and grinned. " These glasses have colorblind corrections. A gift from my aunts friend. "

" I've never heard of such a thing. I didn't know there was a charm for colorblindness."

" There's not, or at least not one that I know. I was told there's only around six pairs like it." I gloated a bit.

" Cool ," He commented quietly before turning back to the game. I was momentarily disappointed that I didn't have anyone else to talk to , but them I realized I was actually having a civilized conversation with one of the bloody Marauders. I'm so morally weak inside.

" So," I sighed, regretting even trying to communicate ," You look like crap." Wow , I'm really proud of myself for that one. Social skills on point.

He gave me a side glance, raising an eyebrow at me. " Thanks, really needed that." He shot back lazily, his voice flooding with sarcasm.

" Welcome." I replied with the same amount of sarcasm. " But really, you look like you need to sleep." I told his with a slight bit of worry in my tone.

"I'm fine, besides," He paused to sigh tiredly," who wouldn't want to miss the Championships." He mused, waving his hands around dramatically as he emphasized the word with an eye roll.

" You were dragged along too?"

" It's that obvious?" He teased with a weak chuckle.

I gave him a small smile, feeling bad for him for a moment before my attention was redirected to the game. Suddenly, all of the students in the yellow clad house were jumping up and yelling in joy, practically bursting an ear drum.

I stood up along with my group as we watch an older year Hufflepuff make a lap around the field bearing a large white grin. In his hand was a small golden ball shining brightly against the sun's rays. He had brown shoulder length hair which has pulled back in a tiny tail for the game, and an award winning smile that would make any girl drool. Which, of course, did.

To the side of me, I heard a loud sigh making me knit my eyebrows together. Victoria was swooning a bit dramatically and I couldn't help but scoff. Snapping my finger in front of her, I caught her attention and gave her a look.

" Mind telling me who lover boy is?" I teased. She only playfully glared at me and moved her bang out of her face.

" His name is Jack Brian, a second year and the only seeker for Hufflepuff, and he's incredibly adorable." She drooled, not being able to keep her eyes off of him.

Wait , Brian's the seeker, and he caught the snitch. Hell yeah, I'm out of here! Wait.

" You like a second year?" I questioned, looking back at him.

" So what. I wouldn't care if he's a fifth as long as I get to kiss him."

I rolled my eyes and started to pull my friend along with the others as everyone tried to exit the stands. I didn't mind much of Victoria's ambitions with relationships. Over the course of the year she's been in 'love' with like six guys, and I can only hope that this passes away next year.

She's the hopeless romantic of us all.

Making our way back to the dorm, the other girls all sat down and relaxed, claiming to be tired out from yelling. I couldn't stand to sit around when I had all of this work to do. Exams were near and I was inwardly panicking each second of the day. There was no way I could fail, and that meant I had to put in a lot of effort. Ok, maybe a bit to much effort but still , it's necessary.

" Hey Thisp," Jolie called out by my nickname, which I don't really enjoy but there's no stoping them now," Where are you going?"

" Library." I commented quickly, shoving a whole bunch of needed things into my bag.

" But it's Saturday," Alyssa whined frowning.

" Saturday can wait." I replied, hopping out of the barrel door and leaving.

" I still wonder why she isn't a Ravenclaw."