talent show (editing)

the talent show is here, well you read that it past my talent show but you get what i mean.... i think.... Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------

Jason's POV

I'm in the music room aka my practice room, this is my last time practicing and i want tonight to be prefect "ugh!" I dropped the guitar "i can't do this" i whispered to myself, I mentally sighed to myself.
I heard the door open and someone walk in, I just hid the lyrics -that i wrote down so i wouldn't forget- in my pocket so they would see it, i felt the person hug me from behind i didn't feel any shocks that i would feel with Charlie so I growled, they jumped back in surrender and i smirked they know not to mess with me it must be someone i'm friends with even though I have over 1000 friends, I looked up to see Sid, Oh crap, shouldn't have growled he's one of my closet friends I scratched the back of my neck "ahhh- sorry Sid didn't know it was you" I said kinda getting mad at myself even though i did nothing wrong "its alight" I started laughing so hard because he said that so funny yet calmly, he gave me the 'wtf' face, all i did was laugh harder.
When i finally stopped laughing I got back up on the chair -don't know how i ended up on the floor though 0.0- "thanks bro you know how to calm down a bro.." i said wiping a tear away, he just glared at me in response for laughing at him, I had to hold in my laugh I must've looked funny cause Sid gave me the 'wtf' face again I just shook my head, "so what were you doing?" i asked to keep myself laughing cause if i did then i would probably hurt to bad from laughing to hard "uh...." he said stupidly "you gonna keep it to yourself or am I gonna hafta tickle outta you?" I said, and boy oh boy did he look scared "Um I-I-i w-was l-looking f-for m-my b-bag" he stuttered, oh yeah i forgot he leaves his bag here everyday than comes to get it and thinks i don't know he's there "you mean this one?" I said holding up his bag, he looked at it closely "y-yeah" he said trying to grab, but i pulled it away before he could grab it "HEEEY!" he yelled "nah i think i'll keep the bag- besides it has free brownies..." I said while unzipping the bag and looking for the brownies "no not the brownies- please eat the cookies instead.." he looked scared, i finally found the brownies "ahhhhh" i said with amusement while he looked at with wide eyes "no no i think i'll have the brownies.." i said while opening the container and grabbed a brownie I opened my my and put the brownie slowly in my mouth "noooooo!" he yelled then tackled me to the ground "those are my brownies!" we started to play fight rolling on the ground of the music room while he was saying "gimme my brownies" or "MY brownies" about fifty minuets later we got tired, and i finally had a bite of the brownie "that was fun" i said.
I looked over to see Sid pouting, I looked at him weirdly "what?" i said still giving him the weird face "would you disown me if I were gay?" he said softly, I wouldn't hear him if I didn't have werewolf hearing "no.... why would you think that?" i said and my face softened he sighed "i-i-i'm g-gay" he said nervous "and.....?" I said not caring "t-that's all..." He said then he started crying, oh god this is awkward I can't stand to watch people cry - it's just awkward for me.

I hugged him awkwardly "i-its okay" i said awkwardly "thanks for trying to cheer me up" he said wiping his tears, i silently sighed of relief i got to get used of people crying around me "do you think my mates going to except me?" he asked curiously "of course he will-if he doesn't than he's a dick..." i said while laughing lightly, trying to lighten up the mood "go eat lunch now, I'll catch up with you later" i said, he left without another word.

I started to practice my song again...

Sid's POV

I really hope Jason was right...

When i got to the lunch room, i went to the front of the room got my lunch and went straight to my table....

you'd think that would be easy, but no (a/n when you're reading 'no' its pronuced 'noooo') i bumped into a strong muscular form, I look up bad mistake