charlie's point of view (editing)

hey guys i hope you like this chapter this chapter has a lot of brain storming p.s her pov is after Jasons little pov

__________________________________________________________________________________a/n

Jason's pov

Recap:

i asked something i wish i didn't

to be continued

end of recap

" why did you want me to mark you"

Charlie's pov

" why did you want me to mark you" he asked I started panicking

'he deserves to know Charlie' my wolf aquamarine said, I have to agree with her he deserves to know, I sighed "My dad said if I don't find my mate in three days he's going to force me to marry some random guy" I say waiting for him to yell at me like all the other people I told I squeezed my eyes shut to my surprise I didn't hear anything, I opened my eyes to see him pacing around " Jason, honey sit down do whatever you want I dont care I took it all before" I said and after I did i regretted it "how long has it been since he told you that" he asked which surprised us both, "he said that five days ago" I said, he growled when I did 'of course he would' I told myself,  I could feel his wolf trying to come out: key word trying but he got out anyways Jason really needs to learn to control his wolf, man, I mean I can control my wolf 'Let me free' aqua said 'His wolf is out, it's dangerous' she said then I let her out I let out my wolf out.

(a/n Surprise Charlie's wolfs pov, thats only the good news, bad news, is Aquamarine's pov is short)

Aquamarine's pov

"Parker...." I purred I touched his tummy and goddamn I felt his six pack, he groaned then said "Who did she marry I'm gonna rip his nuts off and shove them down a gay mans throat" he said growling  "she didn't marry anyone she said if she was forced to marry someone she didn't want to she would leave the family" I said he calmed down after awhile before he gave control back i kissed him for 30 seconds then i pulled away he closed his eyes and re-opened his eyes and gave back control so I did too.

______________________A/N

Sorry its short but I got tired of writing 

spidermanfreak saying write tomorrow