Heartbroken

A/N  : Hi And Welcome To The Stories Of Cheating! Enjoy!!!
------

= Y/N P.O.V. =
I woke up from a dream, sweating from the recent nightmare. I look at the time and it was 7:50 AM, Levi must've gone to work. I went to my bathroom and looked at how I was.
After I did my daily routine of dressing, I went downstairs to go and eat some breakfast.

= Levi P.O.V =
I was greeted by a door opening, greeting her. She brought in my tea which was quite disgusting in fact, even my wife makes better but I just kept her for my own 'pleasures'. Yes I have a wife but I wouldn't want to do that to her unless I knew that I wanted to create a family with her.
" Hey baby "
I suddenly stood up from my desk and went over to grab her by the hips and start to make out with her. I felt her smirk against my lips. (A/N : Uh Oh! Levi forgot his lunch!! Haha I didn't have any other way to say it and include it for whats gonna happen... Sorry!!)

= Y/N P.O.V. =
[4:30 PM]
I was bored in my own home, when I thought of a idea to see Levi at work. I packed up his favorite lunch and headed out the house and driving to his work place. As soon as I get there, I walk up to the receptionist and ask him where my husband Levi room was. After he told me where he was, I was close by to his office and I heard.... Moaning noises? Oh hell no. I ran to his door and kicked his door down to see him and his co-worker doing 'it'.

= Levi P.O.V. =
I heard the door kicked down and I see Y/N. I push Petra away from me.
" Y-Y-Y/N, its not what you thi- "
" Oh its not what I think huh!? Well if you fallen for the second, choose her. Good bye Levi. "

= Y/N P.O.V. =

  I pulled off my ring and started to run away from Levi and run to our shared home. I started packing right away and ripping every picture that had me in it. After packing, I called Eren to see if  I could stay over and also to tell him why when I get there. When I arrived at his home, I start to explain the story while crying because it broke my heart. I hope Levi lives a good life with her.

Then 5 years later, you ended up marrying Eren and Levi ended up jobless and cried himself to sleep every night. The end.

A/N : So How Did You Guys Like My Very First Fanfic?!? You Guys Can Request Some!! :) Good Night/Day!