Joe Trohman

It was another beautiful day, the sun shining bright, as you say down on one of the benches near the park. You pulled out your phone letting your music play on shuffle 'Where is your boy tonight?' Began to play as you rested you head back, breathing in, smiling as you smelled the flowers that surrounded you. "Hello?" Someone said, you broke away from your peace and happiness and looked up at the guy, he had brown curly hair and a mixture of blue and green eyes. You instantly knew who he was, you started smiling widely, throwing your phone quickly into your purse not wanting to stay before you passed out. "Can I have your help?" He asked stepping closer to you, a smile big and bold on his face, your heart started fluttering as you quickly looked down. "W-w-with Wh-what?" Ou stuttered out, your cheeks starting to become red and your nervousness building quickly. "Our tour bus broke down, can I borrow your phone?" You looked down realizing the music was still playing, you quickly stopped the music and handed over your phone not taking a glance into his gorgeous eyes, as what you thought. He called for a few minutes before hanging up and handing the phone back over to you. "What's your name? I'm Joe Trohman" you blushed even more. "I know, I'm (Y/N)" you said, your nervousness slightly disappearing. "Oh I see you're a fan of my band" you looked up slightly and nodded your head yes, he continued to smile. "Well maybe I'll see you at our next concert" he said before walking off back to his tour bus, you sighed before sitting back thinking over the events that played out 'I met Joe Trohman'.

With that you soon met and became close friends, which you may even become more than friends

Silent is out bye-bye😊