Pete Wentz

You just got off a work, so you went to one of the local diners, it was usually empty and you would like to think that you keep the place open. "What can I get for you today?" The waitress said. "Just a burgers fine...thank you" after ordering you sat back, your headphones in as you waited patiently for your food 'Do you do, do you remember
When we drove, we drove, drove through the night
And we danced, we danced
To Rancid, and we danced, we danced' you sang softly and quietly to 'Favorite Records' by Fall Out Boy, trying not to let anyone hear you, that was what you thought until you felt a tap on your shoulder, you instantly thought the food was here so you took out your headphones after pausing it and turned around to face non other than Pete Wentz bass player. "Umm...but couldn't help over hearing you sing, you have a beautiful voice...I'm Pete Wentz" you giggled a little and began talking even though you were nervous right now. "I know who you are, if you couldn't tell I love your band...I'm (Y/N)" he sat down across from you and two seperate orders of food came. "I hope you don't mind...I just think your really interesting even though we just met" he said, you sat there trying to come up with something's to say, you hated silence but what could you talk about, you didn't want to say anything wrong especially sense it's Pete Wentz, you inspired him, and always wanted to play bass, he was your inspiration and now he's sitting right across from you. "So...umm what music do you like?" He asked breaking the silence. 'Huh, Music I love Music I can talk about this' you thought before speaking. "I actually really love your band, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Twenty-One Pilots, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, and Pierce The Veil" you replied (A/N: if you don't like those bands you an change them) he nodded his head in interest. "Do you play any instruments?" You thought about this, you played Drums, Piano, Guitar, and Trumpet. "Umm...well I played drums a little when I was younger, and I've learned Piano, a little of Guitar, and Trumpet, but I really want to learn bass" he seemed interested and asked you more questions, you spent the rest of your time eating and talking about Music, you found out that he has two kids. Bronx and Saint, but is sadly divorced. When you guys were done he had offered to pay for your food, and then got your jacket and phone before both walking out the door of the diner. "Well it was nice meeting you (Y/N)" he said you were sad, you didn't want this day to end. "And it was nice meeting you Pete" he chuckled, and pulled out his phone. "Can I have your number? You know so when you want to do bass lessons I can have easy contact with you" you smiled, and have him your phone number, him also giving you his number. "Well I guess I'll see you around" he said walking off, you started walking off too 'you just met Pete Wentz and he heard you singing' you thought, that night defiantly put a smile on your face, and started to think about Pete. You got ready for bed, still thinking about Pete, when your phone buzzed, you walked over to it and looked at the text that was sent to you.

Pete: Come by tomorrow at Fueled by Ramen records, I'll teach you how to play bass there

You replied back an ok, before shutting off your phone and getting under the covers, you tried falling asleep but kept thinking about him. Finally after about an half an hour your drifted off to sleep.

A/N: ok this imagine is personally my favorite...I just think it's adorable...but if you don't play any of the instruments I said then change them, same for bands but anyways see you later Outcast, Sinners, Paraders, and Strays🎧💙🍕