Patrick Stump

You were at a Fall Out Boy concert, the last song 'Miss Missing You' coming to a end, 'Baby, you were my picket fence
I miss missing you now and then' you heard as
Patrick Stump frontman of Fall Out Boy, set the mic down on the mic stand, before walking off stage the others following behind. Everyone got from their seats, you waiting till there wasn't that much people left, before getting up from your seat and heading backstage, you were very excited because you were finally going to get to meet your favorite band. You went backstage seeing Andy, talking to I'm guessing their tour manager. You looked around until spotting Patrick and Pete, you slowly walked up to them, your 'Save Rock And Roll' CD for them to sign firmly in your hand, as you approached them, Patrick's greenish/greyish eyes landing on you, and a smile spreading across his face. "Why hello" he said stepping a bit closer to you noticing the CD that was laying in your hands. "Umm...hi I was wondering if you could sign this?" you asked showing the CD to him, he took it from your shaky hands, because you were nervous. "What's your name sweetheart?" He asked pulling out a sharpie from his pocket. "(Y-Y/N)" you said, he wrote his name down on the CD and gave it back to you. "Patrick we have to go" Pete called. Patrick sighed. "It was nice meeting you, hopefully I can see you sometime again" he soon walked off. And he was right 2 years later you went to one of their concerts, you stood smiling as your favorite song from the AB/AP Album was playing 'Did you ever love her? Do you know?
Or did you never want to be alone?
And she was singing "Baby, come home"
"Baby, come home' Patrick softly sang into the mic. (A/N: You can change it if you want) The music soon ended and you went to the meet&greet this time with you AB/AP CD firm in your hands. "Umm...hi I was wondering if you could sign this?" You said to Patrick after approaching him, he didn't look up just took the CD. "What's your name?" He asked his fedora almost falling off his head, because of the way his head is. "(Y-Y/N)" you replied, he smiled and looked up at you, quickly signing the CD." I knew I would see you again" you were a bit suprised that he remembered you, but shrugged it off as he took you to his dressing room where you both talked, you instantly knew a lot of things about him, like that he has a kid named Declan, and he learned a lot of things about you.

This became a start of a awesome friendship and maybe soon more than a friendship.

A/N: Well here you go a Patrick Stump imagine...next will be a Pete Wentz imagine or Andy Hurly depends on which one I go with first...bye Outcast, Sinners, Paraders, and Strays🎧💙🍕