Fight For Love Part 1

Start from the beginning

Mephiles just chuckled evilly. "Stay out of my way, blue hedgehog. I'm not going to hurt you if you cooperate. Now, step away from them."

I glared at him. "Never."

"Very well. Your death will be quick." Without a warning, he shot something at me, too fast for me to dodge.

"Sonic!" There was a flash of black and a bloodcurdling scream before my vision finally focused. What was actually there, I did not want to see. Shadow was gripping his stomach, some blood staining the white on his glove. He was shaking violently, the pain etched all over his face.

"Shadow!" I quickly bent down to help him, though I didn't know what to do.

"See what you did?" Mephiles' voice rang through my ears. "If you moved when I told you to, then he wouldn't have been hurt. But now, you've killed him."

'Let me at him!' Dark growled. 'I'll make sure he doesn't survive this time!'

Dark was viscously clawing at my head with a desperate need to get out and hurt the one who just harmed the one he has loved for years. I held him back, as much as I didn't want to. I don't need Dark's anger let out. He might end up destroying more than the dark form standing in front of me.

I slowly stood up and looked at Knuckles. "Take Shadow and go. Now."

The dark tone in my voice made him shiver before nodding and picking up Shadow, running outside. I turned my attention back to Mephiles. "You're going to regret that."

"What? Are you going to unleash one of your dark sides on me? That won't work."

A smirk, that my friends would find scary, creped onto my face. "Who said that I needed my dark sides to kill you?"

I pounced on him quickly, but just in time, he faded into the shadows.

"Come out, you coward!" I growled as I looked around.

"Coward?" His voice echoed throughput the room. "I'm just using the room to my advantage."

He leaped, but I quickly dodged and punched him.

The fight was on.

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

*Knuckles POV*

I looked down at the practically dead hedgehog in my arms. He had already drifted out of consciousness, ready to let fate take him.

I wasn't allowing that.

I made a make shift bandage with my gloves to stop the bleeding, though they are already almost soaked.

I was walking around, not quite knowing what to do. I knew of Shadow's fast healing abilities, but would that come through for him?

Loud crashes and bangs came from the house just a couple feet away from me. Sonic was more than mad. I've never seen him like this...

It's easy to say that Silver's plan worked, but he still never got to see it work.

That's when I stopped pacing. Just knowing that Silver is around here, waiting for his new boyfriend to come, made me sick. Mephiles doesn't deserve him... Heck, I don't even think I do...