《17》

"Nah- I'm just kidding." This is the CEOS penthouse. We have to talk to him so he can call the medical office to send a nurse over-" he started walking through the room towards a long hallway. "Cmon-"

I quickly scurried and followed after him.

We entered the long hallway, walking towards a single door that was at the end.

As the two of us reached it, IM opened the door and walked into the room which seemed to be an office. It was pretty bare except for the large desk in the middle of the room and a small man sitting behind it.

"Hey, what's up Mr head honcho?" IM said to the man, a bit informal I thought.

"What do you need IM?"
The man asked, slightly annoyed.

"Jooheon needs the nurse, he hurt himself."

"Again?" The man asked sounding flustered. "Dammit. Well- I'll call her over and send her down."

"Thanks man." He said as the CEO turned and looked at me, just realizing I was in the room.

"Well hello there- and who are you?"

"I'm- Lee- Jooheon's si-" IM cut me off-

"- LeeJoo heonsiok- she's- she's our...new...assistant manager! Yeah that!" He said as he gave me a look telling me to play along or else.

"Nice to meet you Leejoo Heonsiok- I hope we meet again soon-"

"Not likely-" IM mumbled as he started parading me out of the room. "Bye sir!"

We slowly treked down the hallway until we walked around the corner and IM grabbed my arm, dragging me into the elevator.

"Okay okay-" I started as we sat there in the elevator. "What- was that? Why did you lie to him about who I was?? He knows I'm here! He approved the visit-"

"Hehehe..." IM looked down. "Yeah...about that..."

"IM...what did you do?!?"

"Well you see..." he couldn't look at me. "He's not the one who approved the visit...I did..."

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Yeah...so...I skipped practice one day and was bored and decided to go snoop around and play in his office while I knew he was on a business trip...and as I was spinning in circles while playing in his chair...the phone rang...and one thing led to another...now here you are! Ta-dah..."