Chapter Twenty-three

||HERMIONE||

"Is everything ready?" I ask Molly. Ever since the incident that happened early, I have made it a point to avoid the twins because every single time I pass by Fred or George, they instantly start making kissing noises and coo Ron's name.

Real mature.

To think that those boys are nineteen?

"Yes, dear. You can go fiddle around. We've got a good forty minutes before the ceremony begins." Molly replies, politely waving me off.

I smile at her before exiting the room. Sighing to myself, I gleefully leave the room.

Finally.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love helping Molly with the wedding preparations but I did not love Fleur being a complete, controlling arse! I swear! Fleur could even muster up a curse word from McGonagall, herself.

Turning a corner, I head to the boys' room. I wanted to talk to Ron about what happened earlier, you know, discuss things. And yes, maybe even sneak in a few kisses in before the ceremony started. Hey, what can I say? I was interrupted before I was completely satisfied. My cheeks flush at the potential meaning that sentence could have. I'm just thankful that I didn't say it out loud for the twins to hear.

Now that I do think about...it, it is something that I am not use to. All this physical stuff. I mean, ever since Ron and I made it official, we have been touching each other nonstop. Whether it's holdings or kisses goodbye or full out make out sessions, we are always touching. It's great, don't get me wrong, it's fantastic! However, we have almost gone all the way multiple times. Just like forty minutes ago. It was never my plan to go all the way or to even be that long. I really was going to only stay about fifteen minutes but then Ronald went and bit down on my neck, totally catching me off guard. But I can; t entire blame him. When I am with Ron the strong sense of confident washes over me and I just want to rip him to pieces in the best possibly way. The stupid ginger has that effect on me.

As I continue to walk, my mouth forms into a smile at the thought. Walking in the direction of his room, I rub the spot where he left his marks. I turn a corner and run smack into someone, knocking us both down.

"Ow," I mumble, looking to see who it is.

Fred. Oh great.

Fred smirks. "Bit distracted are we, love bites?"

"Love bites?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

This only causes Fred to smirk more than before, if that was even a possibility.

"Oh, you know," Fred stands up before reaching out his hand to help me. Once I am on my feet, Fred walks up to me and points at my neck, gesturing to the little brown marks that Ron had left earlier. "Those."

I had to ask, didn't I? I roll my eyes, trying to brush it off but I can already feel my face begin to burn furiously

"Very funny," I mutter sarcastically. Fred puckers his lips at me, hugging himself as I start to walk. I stick out my tongue when I pass him, causing Fred to laugh. I roll my eyes once again, marching up the stairs up to the floor which a spare bedroom was located. To be honest, the Burrow had so many floors and rooms that I couldn't keep count. There were possibly rooms I haven't even discovered yet. I heard Bill mention that the guys would be getting ready in the the twins room on one of the many floors, so room so that is where I am headed. Once I reached the floor, I stopped to pause.

"Ron?" I called out.

"In here," He replied. I smile, walking toward his voice. I notice a light at the end of the hallway and I figure that must be him. I was proven right when I peeped my head through to see a redhead staring at a body mirror. Ron was dressed in black dress robes, struggling to put on his bow tie.