~* Chapter 6 *~

~* Abigail's POV *~ (Midnight on Thursday)

I called up Alec and asked him what his costume was gonna be.

"Hey!" I practically yelled into the phone.

"Oh! Hey, Abi. What's up?" he asked, sounding relieved it was only me calling him.

"I wanted to ask what costume your going to the dance so that I could make something to go with it! Like a pair!" I said enthusiastically into the phone.

"I never actually looked for one! Let me check." he said into his cellphone

I could hear the tapping of the keys on the keyboard of his computer.

"Let me seeee......" he mumbled into the phone, letting me know he was still there with the phone to his ear

"I'm going to go onto Party City website, do you want to go to the store with me to get it or do you want me to order it, it's an over night delivery."

"Oh, um........ You don't have to pay for me, you already payed for my lunch and the ticket for the dance. You got tickets for the ance, right?" I said, worried

"Um....... Yeah, I got them. Hm......... Wanna be M&Ms?"

"I don't really feel like getting eaten tomorrow night, so, no thanks!"

"What about Mr. and Mrs. Mario?"

"Is there anything that's not gonna make us look stupid?!"

"Fine! I'll look for something else! What about blue crayons?"

I gave the phone a death glare for even making that go through. I heard him say "Fine, fine. I get it!" from the distance.

"HAHA! Please! Can you just look for something that'll look good?"

"Wanna be Jessie and Woody?"

I went over to my bed and layed down, and looked over to the clock that read 12:05. I imagined us as Jessie and Woody, but then asked to look for something else and that I would think about the Jessie and Woody costumes.

After over half an hour he finally picked the perfect one: It was the Green Hornet costume. My Gren Hornet costume (Girl version) had a black mask and hat. It had green and black gloves that went up to my  elbow and the body looked like a long corset (though not as tight) that had a black tie on it and was green and black mixed, the shoes were heels that went up to my lower thigh.

Alec's Green Hornet costume looked like a black tuxedo, a black mask, hat, and long coat  with dress shoes. No as complicated as mine. (Which is why there isn't so much detail)

And then all that went through the phone was a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep from my line still on, and his off.

He took a picture and sent it to me. "It's awesome!!" I said

"I knew you would like it! You are gonna look so sexy in it. I can't wait. I'll just have it delivered, he said, and it'll be here by tthe time we come home from school at 3:00."

"Maybe we'll even mae it as Fall King an Queen!" I said, squealing with delight.

"OK, OK. You can calm down now. It already 1:00 in the morning, maybe you should go to sleep."

By the time he was finished with that sentence, I was already asleep, phone still to my ear.

"Guess you already did. Night." he said

"Love you." he said

And then all that went through the phone was a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep from my line still on, and his off.

~* Alec's POV *~

I took a picture and sent it to Abigail. "It's awesome!!" she said into the phone

"I knew you would like it! You are gonna look so sexy in it. I can't wait. I'll just have it delivered, I said, and it'll be here by tthe time we come home from school at 3:00."

"Maybe we'll even make it as Fall King an Queen!" she said, squealing with delight.

"OK, OK. You can calm down now. It already 1:00 in the morning, maybe you should go to sleep."

By the time I was finished with that sentence, it seemed as if she was already asleep, phone probably still to her ear.

"Guess you already did. Night." I said, smiling at the phone.

"Love you." I said, the biggest lie I had ever spoken.

Abigail had no idea what was coming for her at the  dance. I didn't want to do this, yet I did She was too perfect in my eyes, but I didn't know if she actually had any problems or anything. I like her, maybe even love her, but my feelings are stronger for her best friend Annabel Jones.

I walked over to the side of my bed and stripped to only my Fruit by the Loom boxers and crawled into bed, thinking about my plan to crush Abigails heart. I quickly fell into a half sleep, dreaming about rainbows and unicorns!!! (Author: Just Kidding!!) I was actually dreaming about the dance and how bad I'll make Abigail feel

Nobody knows about this except for me and Annabel. You won't tell her, will you?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alec is becoming bad!! Suspense!!! The Halloween Dance is going to be the next chappie, so be ready for it!!!

Remember to Add, Like, Fan, Vote, Comment, Read, Tweet, and +1!!!!

Love you guys,

                     Jasmine <3