Rejected

"Luke... what's wrong..?" I asked.

"I-you-we.." He stopped.

"We what..?"

"We're mates!" he yelled

"Is that a problem?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes.. I don't love you Payton"

"But..what about e-everything we've b-been t-t-though? I thought you l-loved me. You said you loved me!" I scream angrily.

He was my mate! How is that a problem. We've been dating for 6 months and he started acting strange about 1 month ago.

"I don't Want You, I like someone else, sorry Payton"

"Why are you sorry?"

"I Reject You"

"What?"

"I reject you Payton Alex Carter!"

"But-"

"I want you to pack you stuff and leave..Now!!!"

"Yes Alpha" I said holding back my tears.

My Mate Rejected me, for no reason, what did I do?

I walked up to my room, grabbed a couple clothes, food, and money.

I started walking down the stairs to leave when I ran onto Anna, my best friend. She was always there for me.

"Hey Payton where you going?"

"I-Im leaving." I said sadly.

"What Why?!?!"

"Alpha Luke, My Mate..He-He Rejected m-me!" I started crying.

"Awhh Pay Don't Cry!!" She said wiping my tears away.

"I'm going to miss you Anna"

"I'm gonna miss you too, promise to come visit? Be safe Okay?"

"I will try on Both of them. Goodbye" I said hugging her tightly. I heard her mumble a 'goodbye'. I pulled away, smiled and walked down stairs.

On my way Down, I saw Luke,my ex-mate, and Amber, school/pack slut. Of course he rejected me cause of her.

I Ignored them and walked out the front door. I immediately shifted and started running.

I've been running for a couple hours and I'm tired. I stopped at a nearby tree and rested.

"Who Goes in my territory!" I heard someone say.

" Im Payton Alex Carter, I'm from the Silver Moon Pack. I got kicked out and I'm now on the run." I said in one breath.

"Why'd you get kicked out?" He said in a alpha voice. I'm guessing he is the alpha..obviously!

"My mate rejected me a-and told me to leave." I said

"Okay Then... Welcome to the Fallen Shadow Pack, if you'd like to join..?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay well I'm alpha Blake and the pack is at the..Uh...Pack House, come with me?" He said holding out his hand. I took it. It was dark so I couldn't see his face. When we touched I felt something, but not as strong as me and Luke's touch.

I'm Payton Alex Carter and this is my story.