Sollux

"...Sollux?" You internally squealed at his adorableness and watched as he immediatley looked around, spotting your laptop. He skuttled over to the side of the basket, attempting to climb over it to reach your computer. You doubted that he was coding when he was this young, but you still lifted him up and set him by your laptop. You powered it on and after taking certain precautions to ensure he wouldn't demolish it with his grub coding, you let him have at it.

An hour passed, and this grub was coding. He wasn't as skillful as he was when he was normal, but holy snap. This small baby troll was born to code. Occasionally he would growl adorably and smack the screen in frustration.

He was adorable, his eyes glued to the screen as he tapped away at the keyboard. His small grubby arms couldn't reach all the keys, and he often moved to circle the keyboard to press just one key.

Eventually however, you saw his eyelids begin to droop. Normal Sollux may have been able to spend endless hours coding, without sleep or food. Grub Sollux however, could not. His tiny belly growled and you picked him up gently, pulling him away from the laptop. He protested, skreeing and smacking your hands with his tiny grub arms. You assured him that the computer would in fact still be there when he came back. He huffed, pouting adorably.

Food was first, and you recalled something about them eating grubsauce. But since you had no idea what that was, applesauce would have to do. He scarfed it down, forgetting that he was angry with you. You wiped his mouth, taking him to your room and setting him on your pillow. It didn't take long for him to slip into slumber, and you gladly followed his example.

You both curled up in your bed and slept peacefully, without a care in the world.

AN: K guys. There's Sol. I hope I did good! Next up: Kankri! Because I can.
Buh-bye for now muh ducklings! ^-^