The Basket

AN: K guys, I hope you like this! It's gonna be the male trolls, so yup... I hope I did a good job for you guys. Enjoy!

You are (f/n) (l/n), and you are currently awaiting the arrival of your matesprite. You had called him earlier that night and suggested a movie night, which he was more than happy to agree to. That, was two hours ago. You grumbled your frustration under your breath so as to not blow up on him when he arrived. Yes, he was late. But he never passed up the chance to spend time with you. He always showed up, no matter what.

A sigh escaped your lips as the doorbell rang. He had a key, so it wasn't him. You sat for a moment, gathering your thoughts as the doorbell rang again. You reluctantly stood, stretching, and made your way to the door.

You peeked through the peep hole (AN: dunno the direct name for them, so peep hole it is.) and arched an eyebrow when you saw that no one was there. You swung open the door, looking around and growling. Did someone seriously just ding-dong-ditch you?

An agrivated sigh escaped your lips as you turned to reenter your home, only to be stopped by a tiny squeak. You turned, looking around. Another squeak causes you to finally look down to see... a basket? Bending down you grasp it and step into your humble abode.

You set the basket down on the coffee table, seating yourself on the couch and tugging away the blanket to reveal...
"Holy- is that...?"