Nurses?

Dipper's POV
I cleaned my foot up and wrapped a cloth around it. I ran towards the door  but then I realized that Grunkle Ford and Stan weren't in the living room. That creeped me out a bit so I decided to deal with that later! I ran towards Wendy's house but when I arrived it was not there. It was like her house never excised and slowly I lost memories about Wendy. Suddenly I heard a noise. Beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeee. The sound of it didn't go away and kept going. eeeeeeeeeeeeee! It was getting on my nerves but then I heard something, or someone. It sounded like a young girl and young boy. One was me, and the other was.... Mabel? I couldn't get the image out of my head but when it started fading I wished I never tried to. Soon enough I sat down having no memory of anything.
Grunkle Stan's POV
I woke up in a hospital bed next to Mabel and Ford. Ford was up but didn't want to speak. Across from me was Soos, Dipper, and Wendy. I was wondering how I got here till a nurse with long brown hair came in.
"Oh, Stan Pines correct? After 3 weeks you are finally up." She told me. I noticed at Dipper's hospital bed were surgeons. The heart monitor wouldn't stop the long, ongoing noise. I got worried about him. Wendy and Mabel just woke up and I asked them what was happening. They didn't know either so we waited for Soos and Dipper to wake up.
Soos's POV
I walked over to Wendy's house but it wasn't there. But the thing that bugged me most about that was Dipper on the floor looking as clueless as ever.
"What's up pterodactyl dude!" I asked excitedly. He looked at me with dull eyes. "Are you speaking to me?" Dipper asked confused. "Yeah! Who else?!" I was still a little creeped out though. "I'm sorry but, who are you?" Those words hurt me, but I know it wasn't Dipper's intentions. "It's me, Soos! Remember?" But he slowly shook his head. I was wondering what happened to him when a bright light hit me. "No Dude! I'm to young, i think, to go to heaven!" I yelled but I awoke in a hospital bed. Odd...
Mabel's POV
I asked the nurse what happened, they replied by saying that when the giant Dorito was defeated by us we never actually celebrated, we all fainted due to a bubble of pure madness. We all were just in comas and fell on the floor but however, when Dipper did, he hit its head really hard off a rock and might have some memory loss. I was wondering what he must've forgotten since the memory loss. Soos look as if he was crying. "Soos, what's wrong?" I asked him. "While I was in the dream world thingy Dipper was there and had no memory of me..." Soos said quietly but loud enough for us to hear. "Soos, we all had weird dreams when we are in comas, mine is when a shapeshifter came to Wendy's house and I came to help." I said plainly. "Wait, what?! But I had a dream of that too!" Wendy said shocked. Our dreams were linked and we seemed to be in a dream world. I remember Dipper got burned in his throat and that's why some surgeons were there. They finished though and Dipper had bandages wrapped around his neck. Odd he still didn't wake up. Dipper then started to move and wake up. He got up looking confused as I jumped out of the hospital bed and ran over to him. The nurses tried to get me back in bed but failed. "Hi Dipper, how ya feeling?" I asked my voice full of concern. "Um, hi?" He replied still confused. "Do I know you?" Dipper asked me. I looked at Soos and he had the same expression as me. TOTAL SHOCK!