Chapter 2: Everywhere

Thousands of bodies were lay across the hospital drive, some where piled high and covered in blood and flies were all around the bodies. "What the hell is going on?, hello..... Is anyone there?".

The air was thick with a thick fog of white and the wretched stench of the bodies hung in the air, as I walked down the path I could hear a faint groaning sound a few steps in front of me. "Hello, is someone there, what's happening", but as I moved closer to the groaning the person who I thought was a human was oozing with pus and open wounds, "hmphhhhh", it's eyes were empty as if the life was sucked from them. The groaning figure let out a piercing shriek and ran straight towards me, "oh my god, you need a doctor" i exclaimed as the figure opened it mouth to try and take a chunk our of my arm. It swung wildly at me and I picked up the nearest object I could find and smashed it over the head, it swayed for a few seconds and dropped to the floor unmoving, convulsing in anger it seemed then lay there silent. What the hell is going on and why did this thing attacked me he asked himself, the questions I'm my head were swirling around about what just happened and why this thing that used to be human wanted to bite me but I wasn't going to wait around to find out.

I walked as quickly as humanly possible to get away from what had just happened as I was so confused and didn't know what was going on, so as I left the horrible stench and images of the bodies behind me in the distance, it made me think what else was going to be on the path ahead.......