Harry hadn't even noticed that Louis laid unconscious behind him as Zac worked quickly to get the skates off.

'Hey mate' Harry heard, he turns around to see an unfamiliar face before seeing Louis laid with eyes shut

'What? Oh my god what happened?' He rushes out and quickly bends down to help

Zac works the skates off his feet quickly and picks Louis up and stands shakily as they are still on ice. 'He's unconscious, he needs the hospital. are you coming or not?'

'Yeah of course, shit'

They both skate off quickly and make it to the side where an ambulance is called for Louis. Harry rushed and yanks his skates off before chucking his shoes back on and getting Louis'.

He sits beside him stroking his hair tenderly. 'You know it's your fault don't you mate? '

His head snaps up 'what are you on about?'

'When you both fell and as he was getting up of you, you chucked him off quite violently I must say. He smashed his head into the ice but you were to busy talking to the twats with cameras to notice. Some boyfriend'

He mumbles the last part but Harry hears it 'I'm not his boyfriend' he growls

'Good he doesn't deserve you. After all I told you that's the part you pick out. God your really are what the media say Harry styles cares for no one'

'N-no I-'

As he tries to justify himself the paramedics come running in and get Louis on the stretcher quickly to take him to the hospital.

Harry goes with them, holding his hand in the back of the ambulance and then sitting at his bedside as the doctor explained how he is just concussed and it's not to bad. He will have really bad headaches but should be just fine and will be waking up soon.

Harry was relived he would be okay. this was his fault he hurt Louis again  and he's only known him a month. He's such a strew up. During the month he has grown to enjoy his company, yes he was still simply wanting Louis to sign the contract so he can happily have his way with him without the fear of Louis telling anyone, even if he did know that Louis wouldn't tell a soul. He does care for Louis, he does and he cares what Louis thinks even if he didn't want to or would admit to it.

He quickly turns on the TV where a new report is on. As he watches he realises it's a video of Harry and Louis at the ice skating rink. They go through the story of what happened, made what Harry says look incredibly bad

'Louis and I are friends yeah?! Nothing else. We are both straight and that's all. There's no way I would ever be with Louis, it's ridiculous'

Even Harry himself cringes at the words. He had just said they are both straight when that's an obvious lie. He knew it was unfair... it was harsh and un-needed. He hated how he constantly had to say just how straight he is

'Y-you p-put me b-back in the -closet' Harry hears a timid voice and cough. He quickly turns the TV off and offers Louis some water which he accepts

'Oh god Lou, your okay? I was so worried'

'You told them I was straight' his voice is sterner this time as he continues 'Harry you just told the world I'm straight when I'm not. No where near. How could you do that? Do that to me?'

Harry begins to shake his head 'n-no L-Lou. You don't understand. They er they were saying we were together. We aren't, no one can say we are. No one can know and no on can know I hang out with someone gay' his eyes widen at his own words and instantly regrets them as he sees the look on Louis face.

This was not going the way he had wanted. He didn't want to hurt Louis obviously his role in the contract would say that he would care for Louis physically and emotionally but now. He is ruining it all.

'No Harry no. I understand perfectly. No one can know we have had sex, no one can know you liked me getting you off and made you hard. That's what no one can know. But they sure as hell can know that I am fucking gay. G-A-Y. They can know that, because you can't tell them I'm straight when I'm not, you can't tell them I'm something I'm not. I don't care if you want them to believe your straight, I don't give a shit. But it's me Harry. You just made this like I have never went through the hell of coming out. How fucking dare you'

Harry feels the guilt instantly, he did when he said the words but now it's hurting. It's painful. He couldn't believe he had done that. But before he can say anything Niall and an unfamiliar face rushes in the room.

'Omg Lou your okay? Babe I was so worried' the unfamiliar boy speaks. Both Niall and Harry furrow their eyebrows in confusion as Louis clings to the boy

'I'm okay Li, it's okay' Louis pulls back and smiles 'er this is my bestfriend Liam, this is Niall the blonde and Harry the jerk who just told the world I'm straight'

Louis sneers at Harry. Niall and Liam's eyes widen before they both speak 'you fucking bastard idiot'

They look at each other and smile as Niall blushes slightly. Liam coos at his innocent look. 'Hi I'm Liam, it's nice to meet you love'

'I'm Niall, Nice ta meet you to' 

'Irish, I like it' Liam comments and Niall goes bright red before redirecting his attention to Harry. Quickly hitting him round the head. Niall knew Harry like the back of his hand, knew what he was going to do. Knew he had to go along with it to have Harry interact with Louis more. He knew Louis would be the one to save Harry and now he was ruining it before Louis could.

'Oww'

'Shut the fuck up you deserve it moron'

Okay so this is the chapter.

What do you think will happen next?

What will Harry do?

Will Louis forgive Harry for this?

What are your thoughts on Niall and Liam?

Thank you for the support!