Chapter 3: Day One

Here's our lovely Raven, hope you like X3

*Flashback/Dream*

I could feel my hand heating up like they were in front of a fire. The bright light that shined off them both made me happy and sad. Mum had told me once, that 'When you find your wolf, it is both a happy and sad time. When both your heart and soul are both reunited and all that is needed then is one's mate.

Was this light in hands my wolf? Did I finally find him?!

Suddenly the light lifted off my hands and shot at the boys standing in front of me. A feeling of emptiness ran through me the moment the light left my hands. I looked up at the boys, tears running down my face.

",g-give............give him back," I cried ", Please! Give Him Back!!,"

",I'm..................so...................sorry,"

", Ja.............,"

", Jas..................per,"

", Jasper! Wake Up!," Milo's voice rang in my ear and I shot up in shook, coming out of my nightmare. Tears ran down my face as the memory of the dream comes back to me. I really hated that day, and this stupid freakin stone.

",You feelin ok Jasper?," Milo asked as he put his hand to my forehead ", You don't seemed to have a fever.............. maybe you were just having a bad dream,"

I looked up at Milo for a good five seconds before I realized that my shirt was off and my chest was exposed. I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered my chest, maybe he didn't see the crystal, maybe he's dense enough just to brush it off as a 'personal thing' and leave it at that.

", So, whats that thing on your chest ," Yeah, didn't think so.

", Why do you ask ," I answered his question with a question.

", It was glowing, lit the room up actually ," Milo replied as he sat down on his bed facing me ", So what's the story? ,"

", Would you believe it's a broken necklace that stone just suck to my skin? ," I asked with a awkward smile, he gave me a 'Do you think I'm stupid' look and my smile dropped ", It happened when I was younger,"

", I'm all ears since dinner ain't ready yet ," Milo said with a small smile.

", Are you that interested?," I asked with a sigh, I really wasn't planning on telling anyone about my stone or my condition.

",Well Yeah~! Otherwise I wouldn't be asking, would I?," Milo grinned.

",Your a smartass,"

", And your stalling,"

", Fine I get it ," I sighed ", When I was around four/five, I was really obsessed with finding my wolf, getting touch with my in animal, as some had put it. I also loved running in the woods just behind my mum's house, there was no big animals around there, so it wasn't dangerous or anything. I loved running, yelling, rolling and just plain yelling in that forest. It was my place of peace, a place I could go to be myself when my pack had put me down ,"

", Why'd they do that? ," Milo asked, guess he thought packs were all togetherly, yeah, not my pack, if you weren't tough enough you'd get kicked around like a rag doll.

", Well not only was I an omega, but I had a bad heart problem that was meant to cut my life short," I sighed ", Guess they hoped I'd die sooner to get rid of the weakest in the pack............. Anyway," I changed the subject ", One day I had found two other boys in the woods, being my childish self, I asked if they'd want to play with me........At first they didn't answer and just looked at each other, But after a few minutes they smiled and agreed,"