Chapter 3:The Beginning of friends or enemies

Percy's P.O.V
When I landed at Olympus I noticed that father (Void) had made it look like I was suicidal and full of sadness (which I was until he showed up.) As I entered the throne room I saw Ann-Her with that poor excuse of a demigod Jake Johnson. When I entered I staggered up to Zeus who looked angered at Ann-Her and Jake and pitiful to me. When I was in front of his throne I bowed and said in my most sorrowful voice "Lord Zeus I have a wish" "What wish do you have nephew speak and I will grant it for the twice saviour of Olympus" he replied, I looked up at him and showed them my suicidal eyes and said "uncle I wish to die"

Zeus POV
As soon as he said that I felt pity for him I mean nobody NOBODY in ancient history has SAVED Olympus twice apart from us gods. I looked at my nephew with pity and said not afraid to show pain and suffering in my voice "Very well nephew I will grant your wish-" as soon as I said that the room dimmed and a voice said "Zeus he shall not die today for he is my son not Poseidons" shocked I said "Lord Void where are You and what do you mean Perseus is your son I would of been able to sense the son of the creator-"
"Father blocked my powers and erased my memories of the past 20 thousand years in his domain with my family, friends and loved ones, also my mother was Nyx not sally Jackson and I am not Percy Jackson I am Alpha Last son of Void and Nyx older brother of Chaos and the second most powerful being in existence besides father. i was sent on a mission to earth 16 years ago when Poseidon started seeing sally, he consived a baby called Perseus Jackson but he got killed by a hellhound meaning I was to become him seeing as I was meant to keep a eye on him" Per-Alpha said. Shocked by Alpha and that he was the son of the creator older brother of Chaos we did not notice the room light back up again but this time Void was there laughing at our expressions until he snapped his fingers and we came over our shock it was amazing that I was looking at Lord Void himself in my throne room.

A/N: OMG 414 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NO CHAPTERS BUT NOW CHRISTMAS TERM IS HERE AND I SHOULD HAVE 1-3 CHAPTERS OUT BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAY
ANYWAY

PEACE OUT ✌
BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!