Chapter 1: Betrayed

Percy's P.O.V
After the giant war I went on a quest for Athena that lasted 10 days to prove my worth of marrying her daughter Annabeth.I have just got back and I went to the beach to admire the ring I got for the proposal but found that two people where there, curiosity took over me as I saw Annabeth and next to her was a Apollo boy named Jake Johnson, next thing I know they are talking about me and Jake says to Annabeth "When are you gonna brake up with that git you deserve better than him" "Probably next time I see him because he should be back from his quest today or tomorrow." then Jake was leaning in for a kiss so I chose that time to yell "WHAT THE HELL DO YOUR THINK YOUR DOING ANNABETH! I WENT ON THAT QUEST TO GET PERMISSION FROM ATHENA PROPOSE TO YOU AND NOW I COME BACK TO YOU KISSING THIS JERM AND SAYING YOU WILL BRAKE UP WITH ME!" Wait P-p-Percy please-" "NO ANNABETH GOODBYE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU YOU WILL DIE I SWEAR ON THE STYX" (thunder in distance) by this time all the gods where watching us and my anger was destroying camp, I threw the ring box at her knocking her out cold, I then turned and looked at the gods and said in a Really angry but calm voice "If any of you try and stop me it will be the worst mistake you have ever made" I then ran for the border not bothering to notice Artemis looking at me with multiple expressions one of them being the most confusing,she was heartbroken.