Chapter 3: Stomach Flu (Louis) Part 3

Harry's Point of view: I was surprised that Paul said yes to Louis and I being in a separate van and not with the boys because he would want us all together in one van, so that was actually unexpected...the car ride was going well until Louis stirred in his sleep...his stomach made the most awful sound ever which immediately woke him up.

Harry: I wish that Louis weren't sick with the stomach flu...I wish I could just take the stomach flu away...I hate seeing him in so much pain.

Louis: Hmmm. * grabs his aching stomach *

Harry: Lou bear what is the matter?

Louis: Haz, my stomach hurts so freaking bad, and I honestly hate it.

Harry: Awe, Boo bear I am so sorry that you are in so much pain and discomfort.

Louis: This stomach flu is actually starting to Drag Me Down. * frowns *

Harry: I understand sweetie how about you try to sleep some more.

Louis: Okay. * falls fast asleep still laying on Harry's lap *

~ 5 Minutes Into The Car Ride ~

Louis: * lets out a sickly burp * Hmmm.

Harry: Louis are you feeling, okay?

Louis: No. * lets out another sickly burp *

Harry: Is your stomach and head still bothering you?

Louis: Yes. * lets out one last sickly burp and flings his hands over his mouth *

Harry: Are you going to throw up?

Louis: * shakes his head yes and then gags *

Harry: Hang On. * grabs the rubbish bin in the car *
Louis: * grabs the rubbish bin in the car and gags in it *

Harry: You can do it. * comforts him *

Louis: It hurts. * gags again and starts to spit stomach acid and bile in the rubbish bin *

Harry: You can do it babe; I know that it hurts but you would feel a whole lot better after you throw up. * Rubs his lovers back *

Louis: Okay. * starts to throw up all of the breakfast he attempted to eat *

Harry: There you go sweetheart; you are doing good. * continues to rub his back and comfort him *

Louis: * Moans and throws up some more *

Harry: It's okay...shh don't cry. * comforts him *

Louis: Harry.

Harry: Yes.

Louis: This is awful, and I hate being sick and throwing up. * starts to throw up all over again *

Harry: I understand sweetie, I really do.

Louis: I feel so miserable. * throws up and starts to dry heave in the rubbish bin *

Harry: You're okay baby.

Louis: I am finished. * hand Harry the rubbish bin *

Harry: How do you feel now?

Louis: I feel better after throwing up, but I still feel awful.

Harry: I told you that you would feel better after throwing up.

Louis: I want to lay back down now.

Harry: You can go ahead and lay back down we still have ways to go to get to the radio station.

Louis: Okay, Harry thanks so much for helping me out.

Harry: You are welcome, Boo bear.

Louis: I Love You so much Haz. * falls fast asleep *

Harry: I Love You Too Lou bear. * runs his fingers through Louis hair *

Sorry if this is short, please read and let me know if I should do another part or not.