Chapter 70

Manik woke up with the sound of his early alarm. He immediately turned off so that Nandini's sleep didn't disturbed. She was sleeping peacefully clutching Manik's hand tightly. He smiled and pecked her forehead softly. He freed his hand gently, got up and was about to got off bed when Nandini held his hand again.
"Where you going? That too this early?"She asked sleepily and Manik smiled..! He laid beside her once again and she snuggled in him more..
"I have a meeting at 8..! I have to prepare the presentation..!"He whispered politely patting her head..
"Ok..! But please don't leave the bed..!"She whispered back dozing off once again..
"As my lady wishes..! I will get the laptop..!"He said smilingly and immediately came back with his laptop..! It was around 6 and he started working on the presentation...! Nandini was sleeping again..! Manik was working with only one hand as other was tightly clutched in Nandini's. Around 7 he shut the laptop satisfied with the presentation and look at Nandini..! He prayed that this time she won't woke up as he again freed his hand and luckily he succeeded..! He took his bath and wore his clothes which were already taken out by Nandini..! He look at the time it was 7:30. He had to wake up Nandini..!
"Baby?"He called her softly as he sat beside her..
"Hmmm..!"She hummed in sleep and turned towards him...
"I am sorry to disturb your beauty sleep but please get up..! You need to go to college..!"He said lovingly as she laid her head in his lap..!
"We both study in same college Manik..! You will also come na..!"She was still very sleepy and Manik was adjusting her hair..
"I know..! But first I have a meeting..! So Mom and I are going office first...! Then I will join you in college..!"Manik explained her and she got up..
"Ok..! But we will talk about this later first tell me aren't you forgetting something?"She asked smilingly and he smirked..!
"I haven't forgot my baby love..!"Manik said pulling her closer and fused his lips with hers..! A sweet morning kiss and Nandini pushed him back on the bed...! She came over him and kissed him madly..! Manik forcefully broke the kiss..
"Nandini..! Stop..!"Manik whispered stopping her as he knew once they will start, it will became impossible for them to stop..! Nandini stopped and hugged him tightly..! Few minutes passed like this..! "Nandini..! Come on..! Please we are getting late baby..!"Manik pleaded as his lady love was not letting him go at any cost..! She finally got up..! "I am waiting you at breakfast table..! Join me in 20 minutes..!"Manik ordered her and came outside..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So all set for meeting beta?"Nayonika asked affectionately as Manik sipped his coffee..
"Of course..! Am done with my presentation..! Relax..! Deal is ours..!"Manik assured her and she smiled..
"I have no doubt on my son's skills...!"She said patting his head..
"Good Morning Mom..!"Suddenly Nandini came from behind and encircled her arms around Nayonika's neck from back..
"Good Morning mera bacha..!"Nayonika too replied with same zest and pecked Nandini's check..!
"Morning hubby..!"Nandini hugged Manik too the same way she hugged Nayonika and he smiled..
"Morning..! Come sit..!"Manik was overwhelmed with her cute gestures of love..! Nandini sat beside him..
"Bread ni khana..!"Nandini and her nakhras..!
"Acha btaoa what you want to eat?"Nayonika was worried..
"Aalo paratha..!"Demand was ready..
"Ok..! Give me 10 minutes I will get it for you..!"Nayonika said lovingly and got up to cook for Nandini..
"I love you Mom..!"Nandini shouted happily..
"Mom loves you more bacha..!"Nayonika shouted from the kitchen. Manik was adoring his ladies like an idiot..! But no they were late..
"Mom..! Pack for Nandini..! She will have it in the way..!"He shouted for Nayonika and got up holding Nandini's hand..!
"Main Angel ko sath lay jaoan?"She pleaded with a cute face as she picked up Angela..! How can Mr.Malhotra resist his wifey's plead?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Manik..! When will you come to college?"Nandini asked munching the paratha on their way to college while Nayonika was sitting on the back seat with Angela..
"Around 10..! I will try to come more early..!"Manik said casually concentration was fully on the road..
"Ok..! Aur Mom ap?"Nandini's questions were never coming to an end..
"With Manik...!"Nayonika told smilingly..! Soon they reached college..!
"Take care meri jaan..!"Manik said lovingly as he pecked her behind ear and Nayonika coughed naughtily..! Nandini blushed while Manik rolled his eyeballs. Nandini took Angela from Nayonika and got down off the car..! She was about to move away when..
"Baby..!"Manik shouted..
"Haan?"She turned..
"Don't you dare to miss my calls..!"He threaten her and she nodded like an obedient child..! Then waving him last time she walked inside the college..! Manik kept staring at her until she vanished in the crowd..!
"She will be fine Manik..!"Nayonika said as Manik was staring at the crowd..
"Mom..! I don't want to leave her alone..! Not even for a second..!"He said softly and Nayonika smiled..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good Morning Mrs.Malhotra..!"Aryaman greeted Nandini as soon as he entered the empty classroom where Nandini was working on assignments while Angela was playing around..
"Morning..!"She spoke in a little voice and again dug her face in her work..
"Umm..! When will we start practicing student??"He asked cheekily..
"I don't have time for practice can't you see am working on assignment?"Nandini asked coldly..!
"I can see..!"He said sheepishly..! "Cats are allowed in college?"He asked in a shock as he saw Angela..
"No..! But I can bring her here..! Do you have any problem?"Nandini asked ruthlessly..
"No..! No problem..! She is so beautiful..!"Aryman said smiling a bit but before he could touch Angela Nandini picked her up..!
"Don't touch her..!"She said, almost shouted..
"Nandini..! Why are you so rude to me?"Aryaman was baffled..! While Nandini was a little guilty..! She herself was confused. She has to behave as he was appointed by Nayonika..
"Ok..! Am sorry..!"She said in a low voice..
"It's ok..! I can understand..! But if you have a problem with me you we can sort it out..!"Aryaman said extra sweetly and she shook her head..!
"No..! No problem..!"She spoke softly..
"Ok then great...! Let's practice..! Talent hunt is on the edge...!"Aryaman said and she nodded helplessly..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are awesome Nandini..!"Aryaman exclaimed as they finished practicing..! Nandini just faked a smile..! "Ok come on let's perform..! I mean what you think about a stage performance? Let me call all the teachers..! All should know your talent na..!"Aryaman was hell excited while Nandini's face went pale..! Even Manik hadn't reached yet..! She can't perform..
"No..! No sir..! I can't and I won't please..!"She freaked out shaking her head..
"Come on Nandini..! You can do it..!"Aryaman said and he almost dragged a scared Nandini towards the audie..!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sir..! Trust me..! She is an awesome singer..!"Aryaman exclaimed in front of principal while Nandini gulped the lump in her throat..! She look here and there for Angela but she was nowhere..!
"Let's see Aryaman..! How you have taught your student?"Principle too was very excited..
"Sir please..! Not now..!"Nandini pleaded..! Sweat beads appeared on her face and she wiped them nervously..
"Nandini..! Why are you so nervous..! I still remember your and Manik's first performance on Awari..! You were awesome..!"Raghav concluded..!
"Sir..! The time was different..!"She said fidgeting with her rings..! How can she tell them that Manik was her support system at that time though both were unaware of the feelings..! All teachers were adamant for Nandin to perform and they pushed her on the stage..! She nervously held the mic and look at the audience..! Crap..! Everything was going blank..!
"Manik..!"Her heart scream her savior's name...! Anxiety and panic attacks were making their way..!
Nandini tried singing but..! But..! She failed. Tears spilled off her eyes and she started shivering..! All teachers became worried..! Aryaman came near her..
"Nandini..! Are you ok..!"He tried to touch her shoulder but...
"Don't touch me..!"She yelled helplessly and he was taken aback..
"Nandini..!"He again tried..
"Stay away from me..! Don't touch me..!"She yelled again that too on top of her voice..! All teachers stood up worriedly..!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------