Chapter - 56

It was morning. Nandini was awake. She was lying over Manik and he was sleeping peacefully. From almost last 30 minutes she was constantly pecking his hair and was tracing his tattoo. So much of love and respect she had in her heart for this man..! The sun rays were now disturbing Manik which were sneaking in from the window of the tent..! Last night was exceptionally beautiful for Nandini and for Manik too of course..! Nandini was so much lucky to have Manik as her life partner..! Sometimes she thought Manik never ever think that she was raped..! He always claim her with so much love..! She again ruffled his hair and kissed his tattoo.
"Baby please curtains aagy kar do..!"Manik said sleepily and turned to hide her face in Nandini's hair as sun rays were irritating him too much.
"Manik..! We are not in our bedroom..!"Nandini whispered lovingly and let him snuggled his face in her hair.
"Hmm..!"He hummed lazily and kissed her neck which sent shiver down her spine once again.
"Manik..!"She moaned and Manik came over her.
"Shhh...! I love you so much..!"Manik shushed her and slammed his lips with her for a soul searing good morning kiss..! He parted her lips and entered her mouth..! Once again wild desires were craving in his heart..! His hands were roaming all over her and she was shuddering under him. She broke the kiss gasping for air and placed her palm on Manik's lips with that she shook her head she was clearly guessing her husband's wild intentions if they don't had a function to attend she will never ever stop him but today was their Mehndi and they had to reach on time..
"Manik..! It's very late we have to go..! Please..! Don't start this again..! At least not now..!"She whispered panting heavily and Manik too rested his forehead on her forehead..
"I know..! It's ok..!"He too whispered and pecked her forehead. Nandini hugged him tightly and he smilingly hugged him back. "Ghar chalain?"Manik asked stroking her hair to which she just nodded..
...
It was evening Manik was getting ready in his room and all his three teaser friends were full on pulling his leg.
"Tu kal raat tha kahan?"Cabir asked teasingly.
"Jahan bhi hoon tjy kya problem hai?"Manik shouted angrily and started buttoning his kurta.
"Aray Manik..! Hmy koi problem nahi hai..! Hum tou just aisy he poch rahy thy..!"Abimanyu said adjusting Manik's kurta and Manik gave him a deadly glare.
"Tu marna chahta hai mery hathoon say?"Manik said gritting his teeth.
"Buddy relax na..! Tu tips day na hmy..! So that hum bhi apni girlfriends kay sath aisy he romance kar sakain..!"Dhruv said winking his eye and Manik angrily sat on the bed to wear his khusa..
"For your kind information..! Main apni girlfriend nahi wife kay sath tha..! Aur jahan tak rahi baat tips ki tou mery pass inta faltu ka time nahi hai..! Aj meri mehndi hai let me enjoy it..!"Manik said coldly and three burst out in laughter..
"Ok baba fine..! Acha guys dance wagaira ka kya socha hai?"Abhimanyu changed the topic.
"Yeah..! Let's see kya hota hai..!"Manik said nodding his head and all four came out of Manik's room and walked towards the Mehndi arrangement area.
...
"Nandu...! Manik nay tmhy strictly bola tha kay tum artificial jewelry nahi pehno ge..! Phr bhi tum..!"Navya objected as Nandini again was wearing artificial jewelry.
"Relax Navya..! It's not that heavy..! Aur waisy bhi myny medicine lay le hai allergy nahi ho ge..!"Nandini said casually and Navya look at MukLya helplessly.
"Nandini..! Navya is right..! You know na Manik kitna panic karta hai still..!"This time Mukti tried.
"Relax Mukti..! Myny bola na it's ok..!"Nandini again said smilingly.
"But Nandini..! What if Manik come to know?"Alya said worriedly..
"Alya..! Manik ko pata nahi chaly ga..! Tum log kuch nahi btaoa gay tou usy pata nahi chly ga..!"Nandini said casually pinning the Garland around her bun.
"You are as stubborn as Manik..!"Mukti said shaking her head. Suddenly Nayonika and Preeti came.
"Nandini are you ready?"Nayonika asked lovingly.
"Ji Mom..!"Nandini said happily and got up. Preeti came forward and cupped Nandini's cheek.
"Kitne pyari lag rahi hai meri Nandu..!"She said emotionally and pecked Nandini's forehead.
"Bhabi..!"Nandini too became emotional and hugged Preeti tightly.
"Bachoon chalo..! Preeti tum Nandini ko lay kar lay aoa..!"Nayonika said politely with that all left..
"Nandu..! Main bohat khush hoon..! Tery liye..! Myny tjy Maa ban kar pala hai..! Ya aik saal myny jis trha guzara hai har lamha tarpi hoon tery liye mjy maaf kar day meri bachi me ery liye kuch nahi kar saki..!"Preeti said emotionally and Nandini too held her tears.
"Bhabi..! Myny bhi ap ko hamesha apni Maa smjha hai mjy tou apni Amma yaad bhi nahi hain aur ya aik saal main sab bhool chuki hoon bhabi..! Manik kay pyaar nay mjy sab bhola diya hai..! Ap please preshan nahi hoon please..!"Nandini said cupping her cheeks and Preeti nooded. Then she pull Nandini for a hug and Nandini too readily gave in.

Everyone was sitting in the hall waiting for the bride. Manik was sitting lonely on the couple sofa waiting for his bride impatiently. The arrangements were operationally beautiful yellow everything according to function..!
Manik himself was wearing a dashing purplish kurta looking sinfully handsome..!
"Manik...! Tu tou aisy wait kar raha hai Nandini ka jaisy pehly nahi dekha usy..!"Cabir teased Manik and he gave him glare he mumbled a sorry shamelessly. Suddenly the girl came running towards Manik and Mukti tou almost fell over him.
"Aaa Mukti..! Pagal ho gai hai kya?"Manik said worriedly and she laughed.
"Manik..! Get ready once again..! Because today once again Nandini is killing it..!"Mukti exclaimed and Manik's excitement rose to it's peak.
"Haan Manik..! Sachi..!"Navya too exclaimed.
"Nandini is here..!"Alya shouted happily and all girls and boys run to get her. While Manik was once again clean bowled..! Oh God..! She was so beautiful..! Looking like some Greek beauty dressed in lehnga kurti..!
For a second he forgot to breath..! Was she an angel? Was she a fairy? Each and every arrangement of the hall was looking priceless in front of her..! She clearly noticed Manik's intense piercing gaze on her and a natural blush crept on her cheeks which didn't went unnoticed by him..
She walked towards the stage and Manik stepped down to held her hand. She shyly held his hand tightly and he helped her to come up on the stage. Then MaNan sat on the sofa and here started all the greetings. Elders came and give them blessings. Dadi too came and after giving them blessings she went. Nandini look at Manik and he just nodded his head that not to think about this.
"Nandini..! Just enjoy your day..! Everything will be fine..!"Manik assured her and she held Manik's hand more tightly. After elders now it was time for their friends.
"Wah wah..! Manik..! Aik shair yaad aya..! Tu kahy tou arz karoon?"Cabir exclaimed in his all time chirpy voice and Manik frowned.
"Irshaaad Irshaad..!"Everyone shouted including Nandini.
"Nandini kay ishq nay kiya Manik ko nikama..! Zara ghoor farmye ga..!"Cabir exclaimed and clapped. "Nandini kay ishq nay kiya Manik ko nikama..! Ab isy na koi munni nazar aati hai na koi sheela..!"Cabir ended the poetry and all burst out in laughter while Manik was shaking his head in frustration.
"Ho gai teri bak bak?"Manik said angrily slapping Cabir's shoulder and he faked an ouch.
"Guys..! Lets do something..! Let's dance..!"Navya shouted and all joined her. All run down the stage Manik too was about to get up when Nandini held his hand.
"Tum kahan ja rhy ho Manik?"She asked worriedly.
"Relax..! I will be right in front of your eyes..! I will be back...!"Manik said smilingly and freed his hand from hers. She look at him worriedly as he vanished away with his friends.. Nandini's anxiety was reaching to it's peak as whenever Manik was around her she felt so much protective..
"Nandu..! Abhi thori dare baad tmhy Mehndi lagani hai ok?"Preeti reassured her and Nandini nodded. Her eyes were only searching for Manik when suddenly lights went off.. The spotlight focused in the middle of the hall and Nandini released a breath as she saw Manik with Cabir,Dhruv and Abhi.. Suddenly Cabir started singing..