Saving William Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Aurora where's mommy and daddy?" Arietta asked curiously. "Uh, their out." Aurora said carefully. Dakota laughed and walked to a basket filled with fruit. "That's rich." she said. "What?" Aurora said smiling. "Maybe we should go check up on them." Dakota smirked. "Oh Dakota. Leave them be." Aurora chuckled. Dakota laughed and took a bite from the apple she was holding. "Oh girls are yoh hungry? What would you like?" Mary asked them. "Oh Mary, you don't have to do anything. Go rest." Aurora said. "No no, your highness, it's my job to take care of all of you." Mary smiled putting on her apron. "Do you still have meat?" Dakota asked. "Yes. The usual I presume. It'll be ready in half an hour." Mary said taking out ingredients and bowls. "In that case, what shall we do while we wait?" Dakota asked Arietta and Gina. "I wonna help cook." Arietta said grabbing one of her own aprons. "Oh would you dear?" Mary said smiling. "Dakota you should keep showing Gina around the castle." Aurora said. "Yea I guess I should if she's gonna live here." Dakota said walking out the door. Gina giggled and walked after her.

"We shouldn't be doing this. Aurora said not to." Gina whispered to Dakota. "Now where's the fun in that, come on." Dakota said silently walking out a bush they were hiding behind. Gina sighed and nervously walked out. "We're just checking up on them. I always do." Dakota said finding a path hidden from sight. "Smart. But I can still sniff you out." Dakota chuckled. "Dakota, what if their, you know. I don't want to walk into that." Gina said nervously. Dakota giggled, "Wouldn't be my first." Gina smiled and chuckled. "But your right, they deserve a brake." Dakota said walking out the path and taking another. "Come on I wonna show you something."

"Diaval, you think their looking for us?" Maleficent said softly, carresing his scar on his chest. Diaval sighed and took her hand. "Probably, maybe we should get up now. If malady has had her rest." he said intertwining their fingers together. Maleficent sighed and sat up. She hissed, "Ugh, I think I laid in this position too long." she touched her right shoulder and wing muscle, massaging them softly. Diaval sat up and took her hand off her shoulder and put his on it starting to maasage it softly. Maleficent tensed at the slight pain the cramped muscle gave her but then relaxed. Diaval's hands always seemed to lessen any pain she had wither it be physical or mental. Diaval's hand went down to her right wing where it connected to her back. He touched the sweet spot that made her wings shudder. Maleficent sighed and turned to look at him. "You did that on purpose." she said smiling. Diaval chuckled and kissed her. "Am I in trouble then?" he smirked. Maleficent raised her brow and smirked. Leaning close so their noses brushed each other. "We'll see, how long can you go without a touch." She said getting up from the hammock and got dressed. "Temptress." Diaval said looking at her. Maleficent laughed and threw his clothes at him. "Get dressed Diaval." she chuckled.

Back at the castle flour was flying everywhere in the kitchen. Laughter could be heard from every inch of the castle. "Give up Aurora?" Arietta laughed, throwing another hand full of flour at her. Aurora screamed and used a bowl as a shield. "Never!" she said. "Your highness I think we made a bad choice not to join her team." Mary said hiding behind a bag of apples. Aurora giggled and ducked down to hide from the smoke of flour. Arietta laughed and looked at herself. "Uh, mommy's gonna kill me." she said. Aurora stood up and looked at her. She had flour all over her wings, hair and dress. "Maybe we should go get cleaned up." Aurora said smilong. "Yes your highness good idea." Mary said getting up from her place. "Alright, com on Arietta, let's go get cleaned off." Aurora said taking Arietta's hand and walking out the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" Gina asked curiously looking around. "It's a place where I come when I want to be alone and think." Dakota said lifting some branches to cross the path they were walking on. Soon they walked into a small field. It wasn't too big or too small but just right for at least 4 people to run around. There was flowers everywhere yo stepped. Butterflies flew around and birds chirped. There was a big tree in the middle. It's leaves sprouted into a beautiful greenish blue. "You know you really know how to find places." Gina said letting a butterfly land on her finger. Dakota chuckled, "Yea it's in my nature I guess." walking to the tree. Gina looked at the butterflies closely. They were so beautiful to catch the eye. "Their very beautiful. If only I had my sketch book." Gina said turning around seeing the field empty. "Dakota?" she said looking around to see if she spotted her sister. "Up here." Dakota said from the tree. "Theirs some vines you can climb to get up her." Gina walked around the tree and climbed the vines. "Welcome to my tree house." Dakota said smiling. There were blankets and pillows laid on a small cabinet carved to the tree. There was a light hanging from a branch over them that lit up the place enough so you wouldn't trip. "Wow." Was all Gina could say. "I guess you like it then. I do. It's quiet, peaceful." Dakota said from one part of the tree where you could get a view of the castle and the fields outside. Gina walked over and stood with her looking out to the castle. She frowned. "Dakota?" she said softly. "Yea." Dakota said. "What are we gonna do now? Our birthday is in two days." Gina said, eyes glazing with tears. "To tell you the truth Gina." Dakota said looking up at the sky and back to the fields. "I don't know." she said after a while. Gina laid her head on Dakota's shoulder, linking their arms together. Dakota laid her head on Gina's head and gave a smile that didn't reach her eyes.