Ch 18

Selena's POV

"Selena please please PLEEEEAAAASSEE im begging you" Justin said whining making me giggle as i look at him through my sun glasses.

"No Justin im not going in the water with you" i said giggling seeing him pout and groaning. Hes so cute when hes begging and pouting.

"But but but" he said with his puppy dog eyes with his big brown adorable eyes. He knows that is my weakness.

"No buts justin im not going" i said making Justin chuckle as he kisses my cheek.

"Not even your butt" he whisperes as he smacks my butt causing me to giggle.

"Stop it you know what i meant" i said giggling once again as he groanes than stands up and before i knew it he lifted me up causing me to gasp.

"JUSTIIIIINNN" i whine feeling me being carried over his shoulder. I could hear him chuckle as he walked over to the ocean with me.

"Whaaatttt" he said as I hit his back.

"PUT ME DOWN" i yelled hearing him chuckle once again as he walks faster and faster.

"Ight" he finally says and puts me down in the cold salty water causing me to gasp as i scream out a little.

"JUSTIN" i yell at him seeing him chuckle as he winks at me making me wanna giggle even tho im pissed at him... Kinda

"Yes Selena?" He said wiggling his eyebrows as he gets closer.

"You bastard" i yelled as i couldnt hold it anymore and i burst out in laughter making him laugh as he lifts me up and kisses me roughly on the lips.

Justin's POV

"You stay here Selly imma get us ice cream ight?" I said seeing her smile as she lays down on her stomach with her butt in the air causing me to chuckle as i slap it making her gasp and giggle.

"Go get me ice cream you perv" she said giggling as i turn around running to the shop. As i turn back around after buying me and Selena some cold ice creams i see her talking to a dark haired guy giggling and smiling. I could feel the jealousy rasing inside off me as i could feel me get mad while walking fast towards them.

"Ehm excuse me Sel heres your ice cream" i said handing her her ice cream as she smiles.

"Oh yeah thanks Justin this is my ex boyfriend Nick" she said smiling as the guy smiles at me but almost like grins at me as he glares without Sel noticing. Wtf is that supposed to mean.? Should i be worried ?

"Hey anyway Sel lets go" i said pulling her arm away from Nick's but she wouldnt move.

"Justin stop it you go ahead and leave imma stay for a bid and chat with nick" she said making my blood boil as i walked more like ran to the changing room than left angry as i drove fast holding the sterling weel hard as i kinda scream of anger.