Ch 15

Justin's POV

"please just give me a chance I promise you it will be alright" i told her holding her close to me hoping she will take the shot instead of leaving it.

"I dont know Justin im just worried" She says turning around letting out a sigh. Licking my lip i get closer to her holding her hips as I press my body against hers.

"Dont think about the future Sel we will get to it when it comes stick together whatever comes our way" I whisper in her ear feeling her shiver as she quickly turns around staring at me.

"I ehm..... fine but can we take it slow this time?" she asks me making me smile widley knowing that i at least got a second chance.

"of course baby" i said pressing my lips against hers feeling her kiss me right back her hands wrapping around my neck making me smile through the kiss.

"since we're taking it slow i suggest we take one step at a time" she whispers in my ear making me smirk as I lick my lips.

"what are you thinking?" I asked seeing her back away from me a little and honestly i wanted to pull her back towards me and kiss her over and over again for all those times i missed kissing those soft lips.

"how about a little... skinny dipping?" she asked my eyes popping out of my skull as I see her reach behind her and before i know it she threw her bikini top throwing it away than reached down taking off her panties.

"fuck Selena" is all i choke out standing there frozen while she threw her panties away than walks towards me her hands slowly touching my chest.

"arent you gonna join me?" she whispered in my ear making me groan as I quickly took it off throwing it off seeing her smirk wrapping her arms around me and i lost it i pulled her as close to me as i could her boobs against my chest as i kissed her passionatly feeling her kiss back.

"god its gonna be hard taking it slow" I groaned seeing her smirk as she lets one of her hand slide down south.

"HEY YOU CANT BE HERE!" we get interrupted by a police officer shining a bright light at us as our heads snap towards him both of us wanting to just run off but we were both naked so.

"Sorry" Is what i managed to choke out seeing him glare at us Selena beside me buried in my neck giggling a little while I smile grabbing her ass in the water making her yelp a little.

"Get out right now!" he shouts at us making me chuckle a little.

"yeah you see we cant do that ehhh we're kind of naked so you mind leaving?" i asked seeing the police officer glare at me and Selena giggeling beside me her hand grabbing my ... well Jerry making my eyes open wide.

"sir i could arrest you for being here after hours please obey and leave" he says clearly getting annoyed but I dont do shit I just smirk almost groaning feeling Selena's hand down south.

"fine we will can you at least turn around? I dont want you to stare at my girl" i said seeing him roll his eyes turning around and I peck Selena's lips before getting out putting on my clothes and shortly after Selena does the same.

"thank you bye" Selena says and we run off both laughing so hard we almost fell while running holding each others hands.