chapter12 good care, together forever

Another two months passed.Nadya was now seven months pregnant with her baby.So far,everything was going according to plan.
Napagpasyahan rin nila pareho na huwag munang ipaalam sa kanilang mga magulang ang problema.Malaki ang naitulong ng mga payo ng doktora.Tuloy tuloy lang ang pag inom ng gamot at vitamins.Regular din ang pagbisita nila sa doktora.Hindi na sila nag ultrasound.They both wanted it to be surprise.

>NADYA<

Hayme went home early everyday.He took good care of her.Madalas ay nasa bahay lang si Hayme at inaalagaan siya.Hayme treated her like a princess and he was her prince.
There were times when she couldn't avoid thinking about death.Despite everything they did,the fact,still remained that she could die in two months time.The hands of time were moving faster.Pero hindi niya maiwasang umasa kapag tumitingin na siya sa mga mata ni Hayme.
She could actually hope for a better future with him around.Hayme's eyes gave her the promise of a better tomorrow and a bright future.She wanted to spend everyday with him everyday.
One day,they went to the beach resort.It was a private beach resort, which was owned by Hayme's parents.Hayme brought her there one afternoon.Alas singko na ng hapon kaya hindi na mainit ang sikat ng araw.
She lay on the blanket on the sand while Hayme flew a kite. Lumingon sa kanya si Hayme.Kinawayan siya.She could see him smiling from a distance.She waved back at him.
Come here baby! Ill teach you how to fly a kite!"-hayme he shouted so she could hear him.
Ikaw nalang.Manonood nalang ako!"-Nadya she ahoted back at him.
I love you, baby!"-Hayme
She giggled involuntarily.She could never be happier.
I love you, too!"-Nadya
Ilang sandali lang ay papalapit na sa kanya si Hayme.Nang makalapit si Hayme ay hinalikan siya sa labi.
Im hungry,baby.Lets eat."-Hayme
Okay,ihahanda----"-Nadya
No,baby.Ill be the one to prepare our meal."-Hayme putol niya sa sasabihin ni Nadya,sabay kindat.
Hayme earnestly prepared their food.Inilabas lahat ang laman ng kanilang picnic basket, at mabilis na inihain.
Napapalakpak siya sa dami ng nakahandang pagkain, She giggled.Everything looked yummy.Most of it was fruits and veges.
Baka tataba ako neto, baby."-Nadya reklamo niya.
Dont worry,baby, id still love you kahit maging kasinlapad kapa ng refrigerator."-Hayme he laughed merrily.
Huhh...bola."-Nadya kunot noong sabi niya.
Tumawa naman ng tumawa si Hayme,saglit lang hinilot niya ang noo niya para maalis ang pagkakakunot.
Im telling you the truth,baby."-Hayme
She smiled.Magsasalita pa sana si Hayme pero inunahan na niya ng pagsalpak ng kiat kiat sa bunganga nito. Now, it was her turn to laugh.She immediately gathered some grapes and put them all inside his mouth so he could not speak.
In turn, Hayme picked up the vowl of fruit salad and got spoonful of it and did the same thing to her.
Walang nagawa si Nadya kundi nguyain ang isunubo sa kanya ng asawa.Hindi pa man halos niya nalunok lahat ay sinubuan na naman siya ni Hayme.
Sambakol ang mukha niya nang makitang pigil na pigil sa tawa si Hayme.Kaya kumuha siya ulit ng grapes at isinubo kay Hayme.Hayme did the same thing to her while laughing.
They ended up laughing.
Hayme reached for her and kissed her,dahilan para maout balance siya. They fell to the ground sideways.Nanatili sila sa ganong pwesto,looking each others eyes.
Hayme traced the contours of her face.
I wish we could stay like this forever."-Hayme
She held his face.Her throat constricted with sudden emotion.
Hindi naman tayo pwede magstay dito, pano kung umulan."-Nadya tried to crack a joke.
We'll be together forever, Nadya Gabriel.I promise."-Hayme he smiled and kissed her hands.
Right then and there,she felt like bursting into tears.She wanted to believe that they could be together forever.
Mahal na mahal kita Hayme Gabriel.Whatever happens, i will always love you."-Nadya
Walang mangyayare sayo, baby, walang mangyayare sa inyo ng anak natin, believe me."-Hayme
She wished that time would stand still.The warmth he gave brought her the highest comfort she could ever wish for.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
naniniwala ako na may forever sa JADINE. :) PUSH

short UD muna guys

NADIK_31_11 >TWITTER-INSTAGRAM