chapter11 never give up

>NADYA<

She was at the veranda,enjoying the evening air.She couldn't think straight.
Hindi tama na ipakita niya kay Hayme kung gaano niya ito kamahal.Limang buwan na ang pinagbubuntis niya.Ibig sabihin apat na buwan nalang niyang makakasama ang asawa.Showing him her love would be selfishness on her part.Iiwan din naman niya si Hayme.
It was the painful truth.She would die in four months'time and they couldn't do anything about it.It was better for them to get used to that fact now.She had to.
Maya maya lang ay may yumakap sa likod niya.Wala namang ibang yayakap sa kanya kundi si Hayme lang.
Hayme burried his face against her shoulder and inhaled her scent.She closed her eyes.How could she think of ways to be apart from him if he was this close?
Promise me,we will never give up,."-Hayme
Nagsisimula na naman sumikip ang dibdib niya.She savored the moment.This moment would stay in her mind in her heart forever.
Napadilat siya ng mata ng iharap siya ni Hayme.She tried to look away but he cupped her face and capture her gaze.She was drowning in his eyes.
Promise me,we won't give up.We won't let fate overcome us.We will fight for our love no matter what.Mabubuhay kayo ng anak natin.That, I promise you."-Hayme
Hayme,im gonna die."-Hayme
No!Don't say that,baby.I'll be danmed if im going to let you die without doing anything. You will live, and dont you ever say that you're gonna die."-Hayme
Tumigas ang anyo ni Hayme habang nagsasalita.Puno ng pag asa at determinasyon.
Muling napaiyak si Nadya.Bakit ngayon pa?Unfair!
We're going to talk to Dra. ... tomorrow.We'll take whatever chances we've got,gaano man kaliit.If she turns us down, then we're going to ask for a second opinion, we can have the best doctors in the country or even abroad."-Hayme he was crying now.
She believed him.She had all the reasons in the world to give up,but his eyes told her a different story.His eyes gave her so much hope.To stay alive.
Kung hindi lang sana sinabi ni Hayme na mahal din siya,hindi sana magiging kumplikado ang lahat.Handa na dapat siyang mawala.She would die peacefully and contentedly.Pero ngayon?Ngayon na alam niyang mahal din siya ni Hayme, ay hindi niya maiwasang umasa sa milagro.Milagrong makakaligtas siya.
She wanted to live.She didn't want to leave him and their child.She wanted to be with them. Just like what he told to her,they would take whatever chances they've got.
I love you Hayme, i will fight for our family,no matter what.Hindi ko kayo iiwan ng anak natin."-Nadya
Ngumiti siya pero patuloy lang sa pag iyak.
I love you too,baby, and im not letting go of you."-Hayme
He brought her to his chest.
Hope springs eternal.Now she believed in that.Hindi posible dati na mahalin din siya ni Hayme,pero nagkatotoo.
Noon ay walang dahilan para lumaban siya.Pero iba na ngayon.Magkasama nilang haharapin ang lahat.

>HAYME<

Magkahawak kamay silang pumasok ni Nadya sa loob ng clinic ni Dra. ...
He kissed his wife's hand and held it tight.Ayaw niyang bitiwan kahit saglit.He had been such a jerk but that was before.He would do everything within his power to save her.
Last night surpassed everything.Wala pa siyang taong pinangakuan ng ganon.Kay Nadya palang siya nangako.He was willing to give up everything for her and their child.
Ilang sandali lang ay nasa loob na sila ng clinic ng doktora.
He inhaled deeply.This is it!
He gave his wife a reassuring look.
Please,have a seat Mr and Mrs Gabriel."-Dra. ...
Umupo sila sa visitors chair after makipagkamay sa doktora.They were still holding each others hand tightly.
So whats your decision?"-Dra. ...
We're keeping the baby,"-Hayme
As i have said before, the pregnancy would be too risky, Nadya might die of complications.Nadya's heart might not take it.Are you sure you want this?"-Dra. ...
Yes! we're willing to take even the slightest chance.Please Dra. help us,please."-Hayme
Napabuntong bininga nalang ang doktora at tumango nalang.
To tell you honestly,the chances of survival are very low. Only a miracle can change things as it is."-Dra. ...
Please,Dra. ... I will give everything. I am willing to pay twice---no,thrice as much. Take all my money if you want, DAMMIT, just save my wife and my child!!"-Hayme pinukpok niya ang desk ng doktora.
Hayme,calm down."-Nadya hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Hayme para pakalmahin.
Mabilis namang humupa ang galit ni Hayme at tumingin ulit sa doktora.
Ill help you.Ill try my best.Ill check up on you again,Nadya.Pwedeng maliit lang ang chances,pero siguradong panghahawakan parin ninyo yon.Might as well hold on to whatever hope you've got."-Dra. ...

Your problem is not congenital heart disease but congestive heart failure."-Dra. ...
What does that mean?"-Nadya
Kung congenital ang case mo,we need further tests done on you.We need to determine at what stage your sickness is in.Malamang na wala na talagang pag asa.But i can see some hope if you've got congestive heart failure."-Dra. ...
Agad na nagliwanag ang mukha ni Hayme dahil sa labis na tuwa.May pag asa pa!
Is there any medication i could take to cure this?"-Nadya
Any medication you take during pregnancy can affect your baby."Dra. ...
Nadya heart sank.Hinawakan naman siya ng mahigpit ni Hayme.
So, can't we do anything about it?"-Hayme
However, i can suggest some medication with low dosage. I cant promise you that this would heal you Nadya completely, but atleast this can help."-Dra. ...ngumiti ang doktora.
What do you mean?"-Hayme kunot noo niya.
It is a good thing that your wife haven't had any attacks yet. We've got to be careful about this.Or, should i say,you've got to take good care of your wife, Mr Gabriel. I will give you pointers on how to avoid attacks.Our chances of success are improving.Marami kang dapat iwasang mga bagay,Nadya.Kung hindi ka pa rin nagkakaroon ng mild attack hanggang sa bago ka manganak,pwedeng makaligtas kayo ng anak mo. But then again,im not giving you a hundred percent assurance.
We will take whatever chances we've got."-Hayme
Punong puno ng pag asa ang boses at mukha ni Hayme.He kissed Nadya's hand and he smiled at her.
Nadya smiled back at him.
Marami pang sinabi ang doktora,mga payo.He was so serious about it, he even took down notes.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
lalaking kayang gawin ang lahat.
lalaking kayang igive up ang lahat.
san kapa??

NADIK_31_11 >TWITTER-INSTAGRAM