The Plane and Japan

You got on the plane and looked at the ticket, you aren't very rich, your family is pretty much middle class.
Therefore you did not get first class and ended up sitting next to a fat guy that smelt weird. You just put in your earbuds and listened to (f/s). It was a long flight but you finally see Japan come into view it is beautiful, you start to get butterfly's thinking of your new life. You get off of the plane and go outside to hail a cab. You speak fluent Japanese since you already lived there for ten years prior, so there was no problem talking to the cab driver. You got a small one bedroom one bathroom apartment on the outskirts of town and since your grades are pretty high you got into a school called Ouran academy as an Honors student. You got to your apartment with no problems present. You opened the door and breathed in a big breath of new house smell. You got in and unpacked everything your parents gave you some money for extra furniture. You were still wearing your flight clothes consisting of sweat pants and a fitted (f/c)t-shirt with an anime logo on it. You didn't really care to get changed and went to bed almost instantly. You decided not to go to school the first day just so you could get settled in.