Chapter 10

Your POV
I followed Envy as he went through many tunnels. Soon, we came to a big, white room. Edward, Mustang, and a few others were surrounded by piles of ashes. I hid behind Envy as he explained that he was the one who killed Maes Hughes.

"You should have seen the look on his face, as his own wife shot him!" I looked at Envy, curiosity shown in my gaze. How could he go from nice to this in a split second? Then Mustang started attacking him. A woman in a military uniform and blond hair came and put my arms behind my back. I watched as Envy started losing.

"Envy! Run! Run, you damn idiot, run!" He gave me a look and suddenly understood what I was telling him. He ran back the way we came, with Mustang following him. I struggled with the woman and threw my head back into her face. It hurt both of us, but she let go. I ran after Envy, following the sounds I heard.

~Mini Time Skip~

Then, I heard Envy's voice. Only, it was more high pitched. I followed the sound and saw Edward holding a little, green lizard-thing. Recognizing it as Envy, I stepped out from hiding. I walked up to Edward and took Little Envy out of his hand. He was crying.

"I bet you hate me now." Little Envy said, more tears escaping his eyes.

"Oh, you adorable, little idiot you. I could never hate you." I hugged him to my chest. Then, white, one-eyed people things started attacking us. I ran with Little Envy down a side tunnel.

"Where do you plan on going?"

"Away from those things!" Suddenly, I tripped, one of my many talents. Envy crawled out of my hands and absorbed the monsters chasing us. (Like in Brotherhood when May took him under ground. See video) Envy ran back to me, pulled me up, and hugged me.

"You idiot. You should have just left me." I wrapped my arms around him.

"And let you die? No way. You're mine, remember? You're mine and I'm yours."

"You crazy person." There was a pause. "I'm glad you're my crazy person."

I locked lips with him. This time, there was no hesitation. He hungrily kissed me back and I could tell he really and truly loved me. I moved my hands up his chest and around his neck. He moved his hands from my back to my hair and tilted my head back a little. I moaned in pleasure. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He groaned as I pressed our bodies closer together.

Then, a bullet went right over the top of my head. Envy jumped in front of me. I looked over his shoulder to see the woman from before pointing a gun in our direction. Behind her was Mustang, Edward, a man with a scar on his face, and a little girl with a tiny panda. The girl with the panda had a slight blush on her face and I thought she had seen Envy and I only a moment ago.

"Step away from the girl." The woman demanded.

"Like hell!" Envy spat back and I flung my arms around him.

"Ugh. Forget it Hawkeye. You're wasting your time. Those two are as hell." Edward sighed.

"Envy." Mustang said. Envy looked at him, still pissed about me almost getting hurt. "I won't forgive you about Hughes, but we need your help."

"And why should I help you?!"

"Equivalent Exchange." Edward said. "You help us, we'll let you stay with the girl."

"Nice to know you remember my name."

Envy paused considering it. He looked back at me, growled and looked at Edward.

"Fine. What do you need me for?"

"Help us find this Father guy and tell us how to beat him."

"Make him use his philosopher's stone. Follow me." Envy grabbed my hand and led us through some more tunnel-like passageways. "Right through these doors." Then Envy turned and started walking away.

"You're not going to introduce us to dear old dad?" Mustang scoffed.

"I would love to Mustang. However, I need to get my girlfriend some where safe." I blushed.

"You've changed, Envy." Edward remarked.

"Huh. I guess that's what human emotions do to a humonculous." He tugged my wrist and I followed him.

~Time Skip to after they beat the dwarf in the flask~
"Well, that frees up my schedule for the rest of my life. What to do now?" Envy wondered out loud.

"You could live with me."

Envy's POV
My heart sped up. Live with her? Oh my no. No. No. No. Well, maybe. Yes.

"Alright. That sounds....... nice."

"Yay! Happy ending, new beginning!"

"I guess it is."

This story ends with a kiss.

______________________________________________________________

(A/n) And that concludes this book. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm now working on a Yato x Reader story. Yato from Noragami. I decided not to do an epilogue because, I like the way I ended this. Until next time >~<!