1.

Enjoy!

~~~

I stood there mouth opened and in shock, never have I thought I would lose ESPECIALLY to Kim Jongin!

"This is unbelievable" I said rubbing my face with my palms, I felt someone next to me and put their arm around my waist, I didn't even have to take my palms away from my face to see who it was anyways.

"You better believe it squishy." He said while pinching my cheek roughly.

"Get off Jongin!" I said shoving him harshly which made him stumble back a bit, but he regained his balance and connected his hand to my cheek once making it redder than it already was.

"Hey quit shoving me away besides will be closer than ever after the weekend passes, after that your all mine" he said giving me the original smirk

"This is gonna haunt me forever" I commented

"It's your fault, you should've never underestimate my intelligence."

I scoffed," you won be by a point Jongin, A POINT!"

"Well that 'one point' cost you, your friends and your summer." He said poking my chest making me stumble a step back.

"I wish I never came today...." I said softly but either way I'd lose because i didn't show up and Jongin will win by foul.

Then he came towards me and put his hands on my hips

"You lost the bet now your my maid" he said

"I should've never agreed to this"

"Too bad sweet cheeks"

And this all started because of a test...

That one stupid history that I of course got an A on '98' but Jongin won by '99'

A POINT! A SILLY POINT!

"Ugh suho was right I should've never thought I could win your group."

"I know. Now your group will have to pay." And with that he bite my ear and down my neck and swiftly left, leaving me with my face scorching red and my eyes bigger than they usually are.

"I should tell the guys to cancel their summer plans..." I said making my mental self groan while I pulled my phone out to text the guys

This summer is going to be a ride.....

~~~

WOOYOOOO!

Yeah first chapter I know it's short but it's the beginning though hang In there lovelies!

Next chapter will be up and make sure it comes out 100% amazing!

*peace sign*
Bye!