"He f*cking flirts with you everytime he's with you. And he knows you're my girl yet he still does that. Damn prick. Oh and I'm not to fond of that Louis guy either. You two seem to be closer than bestfriends. That Louis guy is lucky I didn't beat the shit out of him when I seen him in your room that day"

"Liam flirts with me? Hah please he does not flirt with me. He's just being friendly. And as for Louis, He's just being nice to me like a friend would. There's nothing wrong with a guy being nice to a girl even if they aren't dating"

"Maybe alittle to nice. And yes Li-" Harry started saying but I cut him off.

"So you're saying it's not right for a guy to be nice to a girl? Maybe you should try being nice to me for once instead of being a cocky asshole! Maybe than I'll give you chance" I said while getting up but Harry grabbed my arm pulling me back down to sit beside him.

"Remember when I asked you out on a date?" Harry asked me while looking deeply into my eyes.

His eyes are truly beautiful. And they're green. I absolutely love green eyes on a guy.

"Yes. You forced me to say yes against my will!" I said remembering the time Harry wouldn't stop tickling me until I said yes to going on a date with him.

Come to think of it, I just realized I hadn't gone on that date with him yet.

"Well, Be ready by  7pm tomorrow. I'm taking you on that date I said I was taking you on" Harry said to me while smirking.

"Harry, I-" I started saying but he cut me off.

Why does he always have to cut in when I'm talking?

"Nope, Not taking any excuses! I'm taking you on that date tomorrow and I'm not taking no as an answer" Harry said as he stood up off the curb.

"Ughh, Fine. I just hope I don't regret this" I said as I stood up off the curb also.

"Don't worry babe, You won't"

"So, Now what?" I asked him.

"Um? Well do you maybe want to go back to my place and watch a movie? It's okay i-if you don't want to" Harry nervously asked while looking down embarrased.

Awee! He was embarrased to ask me that? He's to cute.

"Sure. I guess we can go back to your place and watch a movie. I have no plans so.." I said while walking over to his truck which was parked on the side of the road.

When I looked back at Harry he looked shocked, Why does he always do that?

"Do you seriously think I'm always going to say no to you?" I asked him while laughing.

"No!" Harry said getting defensive but started smiling.

"Sure. Whatever you say Hazza bear!" I said to him while smirking.

"Hazza bear? Really? Please don't call me that!" Harry whined to me while getting in the drivers seat of his truck.

"Oh, But why not Hazza bear?" I whined to him this time. But cracked a smile.

"It's to girly"

"Maybe you are a girl" I said to Harry while smirking.

"I'm not a girl!" He said getting defensive again.

"Mhm, Sure"

"I'll show you I'm not a girl" Harry said as he started unbuckling his pants.

I quickly spoke up.

"Holy shit! Keep your damn pants on! I don't want to see that"  I said to Harry referring to his manhood.

"Yet" He said while smirking. I playfully punched his arm.

"Hey! What was that for?" Harry said while rubbing his arm where I had hit him.

"You know why I hit your arm!' I said while laughing.

"No, I don't actually?" Harry said trying to play dumb.

"Can we just leave now! This conversation is getting very innapropriate!"

"Sure. We will continue this conversation later" Harry said while smirking. He than started the truck up.

"Oh hell no we won't!" I said seriously to him, But than started laughing again.

I love it when Harry and me are getting along good and aren't arguing with eachother. But we all know that Harry being nice doesn't last very long.

I just wish Harry and me didn't argue as much as we do. I honestly hate arguing with him, But it's not always me who starts the arguments. But than again, I can't blame just Harry on our arguments.