"Even if i hate him, i will still love him. What can I do with that ? Love is something we can't control. And he is my nobody, because Nobody is perfect" She smiled at her own words. Even her eyes speaking, and telling a story how hurted she is. "It's still hurted, and I don't think it will healed Mr Kim" And that's before she closed her eyes.

"Called oh sehun now! Called him"

What happened?

---

Sehun's Pov.

I walk along the beach, seeing people with their laughter. How i wonder what's inside their head, is that really a real smile. I want to know if behind their happiness there are story. I want to ask, how it feels. To be all happy.

"I'm sorry" I smile widely, as a little girl bump into me. She's holding a big lollipop and pouted. "It's okay, sweetie" I ruffled her hair and sent her a smile. "What's your name ?" If even time can be turned, will I choose the same. But if time is turned, the memory also dissapear. For me, the sweetness of my life is with seunghwan.

"I'm Kim Seunghwan" I stopped about a second. This is called as fate or should I said... Karma. "Sorry Mr, Seunghwan. Let's go! Bowed now" The middle age girl, nags at little Seunghwan. And she turn her face at me. "I'm sorry" She bowed, and take her mom's hand then walks away. I'm wasting my time for make a perfect love story while I can just find it by living with someone that can make me smile.

I'm busy searching for someone who will lend her shoulder to me. Stay with me, carry me when I'm tired and be strong for me while I can just be happy with her. "Yewon ?" I yelled as i see the figure of someone. She turn  at me and waved. "Sehun!" She sent me a wide smile and walk closer. With a plain shirt and short on. She quit her job because of Seunghwan, 1 month ago. Ever since then we never meet.

"You looks so great!" I smiled at her, I see her transformation. She didn't wear seductive outift anymore and her face look more calm than before. "I found a right place for me" She winked, and we both laugh. "Seunghwan already left, you can comeback whenever you want Yewon" She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't quit because of her, there's someone else more dangerous than her.." Who's the heck more dangerous than Seunghwan. No one else. "You such a joker, you've nothing to worry Yewon. Just comeback to Piramid Love" I said jokingly, and laugh a bit. "I'm a joker, but i'm serious.." I turn my face at Yewon, I just sent her my weak smile. "Who is that ? Let me guess, batman ?" I found Yewon walk near to me, she's showing her unreadable look. "That girl.." She stopped her sentences, and look at me. "Song Mihye"

"Are you kidding me ?" I asked.

"She's is animal, Mihye wasn't just ordinary person" She replied.

mihye ? Did Mihye and Yewon know each other. They never and I think they don't even know each other name. "Do you still wanna take a revenge on me just because i dumped you ?! Where the heck you know I'm going to engage with her ?" Yewon smirked, and rolled her eyes. I can see her pissed off face, and she just shook her head.

"I don't have any feelings towards you anymore! And you leave Seunghwan just for her ? Do you even know how worst Seung's illness can be!" I let my heavy sighed. This girl in front of me really lost her mind. I think you've changed Yewon, but you are still a nuts girl. "Stop this nonsenses! Seunghwan recovered and that's it!" I turn away and leave her alone.

"You made Seung smiled ?" I heard the voice that prevent my step from continued walk. "Do you know the one that made you the happiest person, will made the pain even deeper ? Sehun.. You are an idiot" Are she want to make me laugh, stop this all things and just shut your mouth up Yewon. "Shut up" I felt someone gripped my wrist.

"Why because she's help you recovered ? Painting ? Living ?!" She scream and I nodded.

"Mihye wasn't that girl. You hurted Seunghwan twice and she's fucking accept you oh sehun.. Think" Yewon let my hand go, and leave me alone. I feel the breeze hitted my skin. I love the feelings of how she can always cheer me up and make me happy, how we can started laughing for no reason. Seunghwan, are me really that hard for you ?

I feel the vibrate of my phone ringing. "Hello ?"

"You've three days, sehun.. Or Seunghwan will be killed" I heard every single things that Mr Kim said to me. Everyone fated to be in love, but not to be together. When I see her eyes staring at me, I can't help but smile. Will you even smile when you are thinking of me seunghwan, because I always do.

"Sehun !" I hear Mihye's voice.

"Mr Kim, tell Seunghwan I loved her and that's past tense"

Am this one is a good choice ?

Seunghwan, this is our goodbye.

---

Kay's Note.

I'm truly sorry, I mean alot! Reading you all comments.. And lots of love. *crying* I'm so so so sorry for the 'really' late update but I'll try to improve. And let's together we killed sehun for choosing Mihye hahahah.

Love Kay xx 💕