seven

Tuesday. 5 days before we leave for Christmas break.

Van renting out a whole theatre still perplexed me. I know for a fact that it cost at least 5 of our shifts at Kelsey's. Why would he do that for me?

I knew he wanted to make this week special so we wouldn't get sad while on holiday. Was is possible that he like me? I had a small crush on him; it was almost impossible not to. He was too cute.

****

We exited the lecture hall arm in arm. I'm pretty sure the whole English department think we're dating. I wouldn't mind that.

I slammed our door shut. Van jumped on me and tackled me onto his bed. "Hurry up and get changed! We're going out." Van giggled. God, his giggle was adorable. I didn't feel like going out. "You know, I'm not really feeling it. Can we stay in and watch Jeprdoy?" I whined. I could always get him to do what I wanted if I used that voice. "Fine, put it in the DVD player," he grumbled.

5 hours and half a season later, Van turned off the T.V. He crawled back under the covers, where I was balancing between dreams and reality. Grumbling, I pushed off his duvet and tried to get out of bed. Van had wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"Stay with me Ryn? You're warm," an extremely tired Van McCann mumbled into my shoulder blades. I smiled into the darkness, "I dont have much choice do I?" I whispered. There was no reply. Snuggling into him, I fell asleep soon after.

Kinda long bc it's been a while. I've been pounded with school work the past week because my teachers are cramming stuff in before Christmas :) I'm extremely sorry.... thank you for all the reads xx
- cal