Chapter 3

Victoria's POV

I look at Randy curious of what he's gonna say. He looks pretty nervous.

"Whatever it is I won't get mad. I swear." I set my hand over his fairly big hands.

"Okay." He looks down at our hands and back up to the road. "I never said anything but I like you a lot, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I'd do anything to have a chance with you but it won't happen because of your mom and dad." He keeps his eyes focused on the road.

I don't know how to feel about this, yeah Randy is sexy as hell but I don't know a lot about him. Like I haven't actually talked to him until this morning

"So are you asking me out?" I look at him at the same time his blue eyes look into my green ones.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you how I felt about you, if you want to go out then we will. If you don't, that's fine too, I won't necessarily like it but I don't want to force you into doing something you're not wanting to do. I get why you wouldn't want to go out with someone like me." He pulls into the parking lot of the movie theater.

"Listen Randy, I just need to know you better. When I know you better I'll think about it. Please don't say all that bad stuff about yourself, none of that is true. But anyway, I just don't know you that much like I only really started talking to you this morning." I laugh a bit.

I admit that I've had a crush on Randy when I first met him but it was because of his looks, I didn't know him personally to know if I liked his personality. His looks are like eye candy to me. I still think he's the most sexiest person out there.

"How about we ditch the movie and I take you to dinner and I tell you everything that you want to know and you tell me everything I want to know. That way, we know everything we want to know about each other. I'd wait the world for you Victoria, I don't know if you realize how much I like you." He shuts the car off and looks back at me.

"We can watch the movie then go to dinner." I shoot him a smile causing him to smile in approval.

"Sounds perfect, spending time with you sounds even more perfect." Cheesy sexy bastard. "Alright love, let's go so we don't miss the movie."

He walks out the car and walks to my side and opens the door for me. What a gentleman. I smile to myself and get out the car.

"Thank you." I look at him and smile. He returns the smile and holds his hand out for me to grab it. I accept his hand as we walk into the theater.

He buys our tickets and we sit in our seats located a few rows from the front.

I check the time on my phone. 5:37 the movie doesn't start until 6. I look at Randy and see his eyes glued on me.

••

During the movie, I feel his arm wrap slowly around me when he feels that a scary part of the movie is approaching.

I lean into him when there was a dead silence filling the theater knowing there was gonna be a jump scare.

Okay so this is kinda leading him on, which isn't the best thing to do, I wasn't actually scared. I just wanted him to hold me.

I lay my head on his shoulder and his arm gets removed from my shoulders just for it to be placed on my waist.

There's just something about this that feels so right.

I feel my phone vibrate in the back pocket of my jeans.

I debate on if I should look at it or just to leave it alone.

I choose to just leave it alone just because I was already aware it was Paul.

The vibration stops, which is followed by another vibration. I sigh in frustration and pull my phone out and Randy looks down at me.

I answer the incoming call from my father.

"What?" I answer the phone with an attitude.

"Victoria! Where the fuck are you?!" Paul shouts into the phone.

"With Randy like I said I was." And with that I hung up. I would never be this rude to my own father but god damn he's pissing me off.

I hate how I get treated like a big baby by my father, like I'm old enough.

I've lost respect for Stephanie a while ago, we got into a big fight. Ever since, we barely talk, we talk sometimes though. Whenever we talk, it leads into another argument.

My phone starts vibrating again when I start to slide it back into my pocket. I simply ignore it and lay my head back to where it was on Randy's shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" He asks me concerned. "If you need to, I can take you back to the hotel."

"No I'm fine, thank you though." I look at him and smile and we sit there and continue watching the movie.