Ch 4

"If you won't then I will," Niall threatens for the twentieth time. "I will fornicate with the cat."

"No one will do anything." Louis snaps.

"I am in a committed relationship, Louis," Liam laughs a little. "No sexy cat is going to change my mind."

"So you admit he's sexy," Niall leans back in his chair, looking disgustingly like a Bond villain.

"He's okay looking." Liam shrugs uncomfortably. He won't admit to shit.

"Y'all stay away from my cat." Louis waves a spatula threateningly.

"I am just going to borrow him." Niall says soothingly. "Don't forget who bought him for you. Your sugar baby Niall."

"You have ruined my life." Louis screams.

"You say that so much it's lost all meaning." Niall scoffs.

"Niall," Liam chastises, "You should have cleared it with Louis before making such a permanent purchase, and to take the guy's blood?"

"Oh does daddy want something nice?" Niall winks at Liam. "Baby got lots of change left."

"Being a sugar baby means people buy you things," Liam explains patiently.

"Where did you even get this kind of money, cunt?" Louis hollers angrily.

"Baby is rich." Niall giggles, "All the more reason to be nice to him."

"Speaking in third person doesn't make us worry about you less." Liam says, squinting.

Harry pouts, sauntering in from where he was lounging in the balcony. Niall and Liam lean forward expectantly. "Louis, I'm horny."

"Go jack off."

"I want you," Harry begs, "Please master."

"Okay I am right here," Niall offers, and from the looks on Liam's face, the modest diamond ring he gave Sophia is the only thing keeping him from offering himself.

"Don't want you," Harry says kindly, "But you seem nice."

"Thank you," Niall seems genuinely complimented. "I needed that."

"I am going to tie you up," Louis threatens Harry.

"Okay," Harry says readily.

"That sounds great, sign me up," Niall says, eager.

Liam is silent. Silence protects. Louis and Niall are bad enough for his fragile heterosexuality. This cat thing is dangerous.

"Can I have a drink?" Harry asks nonchalantly.

"You may not." Louis says, his face ready to explode with shameful blush. "You had one this morning." He knows exactly how much nutrition a demon Harry's age and size needs. Anything else is just... treats.

"Oh yum yum," Niall winks, knowing exactly what drink is.

"What's a drink?" Liam asks, confused. He's blissfully unaware of sex demon culture.

"Open your mouths and die," Louis says to Niall and Harry, before either male has a chance to explain to ridiculously innocent daddy Liam. "It's bad enough I know."

"You know what," Liam makes a fearful sound, "I don't need to know."

"You do not," Louis makes a thunderous sound.

"Can I..." Niall says, his tone lewd, "Supply the drink?"

"Over my dead body." Louis says, his tone sugary and poisonous at the same time.