Ch 2

"I will give you ten thousand dollars if you tell me where he is."

"No can do Louis," Liam says over the phone, "You will break his legs."

"You sound happy," Louis says accusingly, "You sound happy and content."

"Yeah, my family loves Sophia so much." Liam giggles, fucking giggles, the goon. "They love her so much. Jesus." Celebrating Christmas with his family and his girlfriend.

The sick freak.

"Jesus to you too. Niall's whereabouts. Please."

"I don't think so." Liam tsks disapprovingly. "You will break his legs. With his own golf clubs."

"Is he playing golf?"

"No." Liam says quickly, but it's too late. The game's afoot.

"That cunt loves drunken golf." Louis laughs. "Thanks, Lee. Say hi to your woman for me."

"Please, don't tell Niall..."

"That you told me where he is?" Louis throws his coat on with one hand, "Oh fuck yes. It will make my revenge sweeter."

"For god's sake Louis," Liam begs but still sounds so fucking happy, "It's Christmas."

"Jesus would approve," Louis says and hangs up. "Okay, kitty," He turns to his friend who is sad and rejected in his corner of sheets and pillows. "Louis will be back soon."

"Thirsty," Is all he mews.

----------

"Oh crap," Niall laughs uproariously when he sees Louis run across the golf course but makes no move to run away because this can only be a congratulatory hug for how amazing the cat demon sex was. "Oh, sweet baby Jesus in a manger." He moans when his lucky golf club is snatched and used to beat him viciously.

"You faked my signature?" Louis screams in between beatings, "You stole my blood? How did you even do that? You piece of shit."

As Nialler curls up into the fetal position, others watch in amusement. No one asks any questions because, Niall Horan is explanation enough.

"Julian," Niall croaks as Louis gets him in the right side and that's where the fucking liver is, his most precious resource, how he processes alcohol. "Help, buddy."

"Oh hell no," Said friend, and possible love interest (rumors fly like pigeons) giggles, everyone is super drunk, "I ain't messing with that thing." He shudders as Louis drops the club.

"Don't fuck with me," Louis threatens and rushes back toward the wall he climbed on to get in here.

"Security," Niall rasps before he blacks out.

Julian doubles over laughing because this is so funny and he's a little high. Somebody should probably call an ambulance. Whatever.

----------

"Okay, I'm back," Louis huffs as he rushes back inside. "I hate snow," He declares at the cat who looks proper depressed.

"You know what," He tells the feline, "I have to live with me, so it's probably good that it's somebody else's punishment too." His eyes soften at the desolate looking cat, "No, aww hell. Nobody deserves this fate, I'm sorry kitty."

"Thirsty," Cat declares for the thousandth time and Louis needs to handle the situation.

"Okay sweetie," Louis coos at the sad creatures, "This is water," He pours a fresh bowl of bottled water and brings it over to his guest, "This takes care of the thirst."