baths | Izaya x reader (LEMON)

"I-Izaya... can't you stop moving you're spilling water everywhere!", you shouted at him.
"But it's so exciting to take a bath with my favourite girlfriend!" He hugged you.
You didn't wanted to take a bath with him but he supplied you for like 2 days, you had enough and you said yes .
"He finally calmed down...", You throught.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He said, approaching your face.
"Yes, I-I was just in deep throught", you lied. You were a bit embarrased, I mean, you're naked body was just under the water so you throught that he could take advantage of you at any moment.
He closed the space beetween you and kissed your forehead.
"You're so cute when you're embarassed", he finally kissed your lips. Your face was getting redder and redder. He asked you for entrance and you let his tongue play with yours. He lifted you up from the tub and wrap a towel around you.
"I-Izaya, what are yo-" he shutted your mouth and kissed you again.
"Don't act innocent (Y/N), you know what's gonna happen", he took your hand and led you to the bedroom.
He threw you on the bed, kissed your neck and play with your breasts. His hand went south, you let a loud moan as he played with your clit.
His head went south and licked your entrance and played with your clit.
"Izaya, I-I'm gonna-", you didn't finished your sentence as your waves of pleasure cosummed throught your body.
He places his shaft against your entrance
"Are you ready for the main event?, He smirked at your red face and the lewd face your were making and you were breathing heavily.

"W-wai-" he thrusted into and you let a loud moan of pleasure.
"A-ah~", you gripped his shoulder and moved quicker and quicker.
You played with your breasts, to add more pleasure.
"I-Izaya, i-i'm gonna-"
"Me too, please wait for me"

Your body shook as your orgasm came, releasing onto is shaft. He came right after on your face.
He laid beside you and kissed your lips before you start snoring.

_____________

This is a remake of a lemon that I madr 3 years ago, you guys don't know how much I was cringing while reading this i cant-