Welcome to the academy(part 2)

Hey guys, I'm back..hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Writing a story is harrrdd...but I'll try my best people.

The pic is Lucy...she appears in this chapter

Don't forget to tell me how I can make this story better...and vote, comment and add to your reading list.

Theo

I stood up slowly.

Just as another vortex opened up, throwing out my former opponent in the midst of his friends.

Rising to face the group of furians before me. I knew I would never survive a fight with all 7 of them. Mehn...I couldn't even take down one.

"Hey, Xander..." the spiky haired furian said,interrupting my thoughts.

"I warned you never to touch me with that vortex again...do you have a death wish or something?" He huffed as two of his friends helped him up.

"And I told you not to mess with my friends....I guess the truce is over you crazy douche." The person that saved my life,whose name I guess is Xander replies.

"Come on,let's go." He says to me as darkness surrounds us and we vanish.

*****************

We reappeared in a huge living room, which is decorated with what I could only refer to as exquisite furniture.

The dark brown fur carpet complementing the cream colored walls.

And curtains imprinted with flower like spiral designs.

Looking up, I see a gigantic glass chandelier which illuminates the entire room somehow.

"Where are we?" I ask the person who teleported me here.

"Well bro, welcome to our dorm house." He replied,grinning at me."

I finally get the chance to look at my rescuer properly.

He was blonde like me,but taller,with tanned skin and shining blue eyes. A furian?..

I forget our conversation as I sight Kayla lying on one of the couches.

"Kayla!"

I run to her as another girl materializes in front of Kayla, holding some sort of necklace over her body.

"What are you doing?!" I yell. "Get away from her!"

"Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate." Her stern reply makes me stop dead in my tracks.

In that moment, a faint green glow seemed to be emitting from Kayla's body as the mysterious girl's lips move in a silent chant.

The light grew and grew becoming more intense with the girls steady incantation...

Then,

In an instant,it vanished.

For a few seconds, which felt like a year, nothing happened.