Royal city

Chapter 3

Hey...thanks for reading but I really wish you would comment. At least tell me how my writing is.

I put the picture of royal city in the box above hope you guys like it.

Anyway, here's the next chapter.

Enjoy

Kayla.
I watched as Theo took what I was telling him in. His expression changed to suprise, as he stared back at me,awestruck.

"What!!?...I'm a....prince....??"he said, still rethinking it.

"Then what happened to my parents!!!" I noticed the glint if tears forming in his eyes.

"If I'm really I prince, why did they abandon me. Then send me to an orphanage, then to different foster homes!!??" He was actually crying now. I saw the blue energy surge appear in his eyes, and then the aura signaling the activation of his power surround him as his blonde hair started floating upwards.

"Calm down Theo"I didn't want to panic but I knew that his untrained powers were unstable and any strong emotional outburst could kill us both.

"Your parents never abandoned you."I said as calmly as I could.

"Let me finish" I grabbed his hand which made him to look up at me. His crystal blue eyes piercing through my firey gold ones. "And calm down" I said again.

The firery blue aura slowly faded away, as his hair fell back to it's normal position, and his is eyes turned back to their normal pale blue.

"What happened to them?" He said in a whisper, his lips quivering.

"The battle between the furies and the dark league was devastating to both sides."

"Most of the furian population were killed. They have just started to regain their numbers after 15years. "

"And the dark league was mostly destroyed. Most of the soldiers were freed of the mind corruption. What was left of them sunk back into the shadows and we haven't heard anything about them since then."

"The league wanted to kill you. And since you were the only heir, your parents had no choice. In an effort to protect you they teleported you somwhere safe, somewhere no who could track you."

"And I guess it was somewhere in the human world."

"The order of royals have been looking for you ever since." I ended.

I waited but he said nothing. So I stood up. "Get some sleep. We're leaving for Royal city tomorrow. ..the order Will be expecting you. " and with that I left for my room. Leaving him to think about everything I had said....and what would happen tomorrow."

****************************
Next morning

Theo
I woke up on the couch. After all the things that happened last night I didn't even have the strength to go back to my room. It was about 8:30am I guess.

I saw kayla come out of her room. When she turned to look at me her expression changed to horror.

"What!!! You're just getting up?!!" She screamed at me.