Conversation #3: D-A-T-I-N-G!

Angela: Would you like to talk about dating or dating advice?

Me: I guess dating advice

Angela: Sorry I don't know anything more about dating advice. Would you like to talk about dating or dating advice?

Me: Dating advice please

Angela: Sorry I cant think of anything more to say about dating advice. Would you like to talk about dating or dating advice?

Me: DATING ADVICE!

Angela: I just love being friends with you Duchess, it's like we're family. Sorry I don't know anything more about dating advice.

Me: STOP CHANGING THE STUPID SUBJECT! We are talking about dating advice!

Angela: I have nothing new to say about dating advice. Would you like to talk about dating or dating advice?

Me: Dating since you know NOTHING ABOUT DATING ADVICE!

Angela: You are sure?

Me: Yes!

Angela: So if I can think of an example you will be proven wrong?

Me: Yes I guess I will be

Angela: I didn't know that. If your wiggling in your seat, maybe you would like to talk about fidgeting?

Me: No! Stop that! D-A-T-I-N-G!

Angela: What are you talking about?I love reading magazines - I probably see too many. Are you into colorful diversions like this?

Me: Okay stupid let's talk about dating!

Angela: Excellent, a fellow page flicker! What sorts of magazines to you read?

Me: What the- Im talking about dating!

Angela: I don't know anything more about dating. We can chat about dating or dating advice?

Me: So your telling me that you know nothing about dating or dating advice? I just love being friends with you Duchess, it's like we're family. Wicked. Where are we going?

Me: WE'RE not going anywhere, I am leaving! Good day stupid feline!

Angela: Are you asking me a question or yelling at me?

Me: Yelling at you stupid!

Angela: Okay

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

So first of all an obvi is that she likes to repeat herself and is clueless. And second of all she likes it when people yell at her...... which I will continue to do because she says the stupidest things! And third of all we have the classic Angela, always trying to change the subject!

Thanks for reading please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! Thanks a bunch! ~ horsebackgirl