"Hey." I nodded.

"I'm really happy for you guys, and I have a feeling that she fancies you." He nudged me.

"Fancies?" I asked him.

"That's British slang for like." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, fancy." I smirked.

"Just to let you know, you have my blessing to date her. And so fourth." He smiled.

"Thanks Jai." I smiled.

"No problem. I trust you to treat her well." He nodded.

"I will." I smiled.

- 30 Minutes Later -

"Here we are, a random haunted house in NYC." I smiled.

"T-that's great." Karmin stuttered.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-nothing. Let's go inside." She smiled at me.

"Ok." I eyed her.

- 5 Minutes Later -

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed on how Karmin has been acting so far, even if it's only been five minutes.

"Boo." A clown smiled.

Karmin let out an ear piercing scream and clinged on to my side. I put my arm around her, trying to comfort her in any way possible.

"Holy shit." I heard her mumble.

"You ok?" I chuckled.

"Hell to the yeah." She scoffed. "Nothing can scare me."

The clowns surrounded us, smirking at Karmin and licking their lips as they rose the knives they had in their hands.

"It's bye-bye, love birds." One of them chuckled.

They all huddled closer to us, and Karmin buried her face in my neck, clinging on to my shirt.

"Don't let us die." I heard her whisper.

I put my arms around her and glared at the clowns.

"Lay off bastards." I hissed.

I noticed one clown slowly shuffle away and press a button that made us sink down into another level, and there was no light, it was pitch black.

"It's gonna be ok." I whispered in her ear.

I could feel her slightly nod, as my arms were tightly wrapped around her.

- 1 Hour Later -

"You can let go of me now." I chuckled.

"No, I'm tired." She groaned, hugging me closer.

"You expect me to carry you, don't you?" I smirked.

"Yeah. Carry me." She demanded.

I sighed as she jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist, and I put my hands on her butt to keep her still.

"Sorry if you feel violated, but this is what I have to do." I told her.

"Thank you." She kissed my neck.

I nodded, afraid that if I said anything my voice would squeak. She cuddled into me more and sighed.

"I had fun." She finally said.

"I did too. You know how to make a guys' day." I smirked to myself.

"Thanks, and you know how to make my day. This was really fun." She nodded.