The Challenge War

On Saturday, Gir searched through Youtube. He had finished all his assignments by tearing them to shreds and throwing it at Zim's face using it as confetti. Now he had nothing to do besides watch Youtube. While he searched he saw 'Do it yourself' video which bored him so much. That is until... he saw a video called the Cinnamon Challenge. His eyes widened as he clicked the link.

"CINNAMON!!!!" He shouted joyfully seeing the delicious cinnamon in the video. Some person grabbed this huge spoon and dumped all this cinnamon onto the spoon. The person stuffed it into their mouth and then started choking. "I have to get Zim!"

Gir got up and ran out of the Gryffindor common room, searching for Zim to try the challenge with him. He giggled like a maniac wanting to do the challenge. It looked so much fun!!

"Zim i wanted to ask you will you do the cinnamon challenge with me?"  No said Zim. "Why?" Because i have better thin gs to with my time! "Fine than that just means your a chicken!!" How dare you call me a chicken!  "Well than if you don't think your a chicken come and prove it by doing the cinnamon challenge!!"

Fine i will do this silly cinnamon challenge with you Gir just to prove that I am not a chicken and never will be!   

"Fine that means the challenge war is on!"

"Here is the whole idea of the challenge war, We will st

art out with the cinnamon challenge and move to other challenges day by day! Got it?

"Of course I got it now lets get this cinnamon challenge going!" Said Zim.