Blonde Zombie Beauty

Start from the beginning

    "NO!" I turned and saw Ross cowering against a wall as a zombie cornered him.

         "Hey that looks like-!" 

    "Roxanne! No!" Ross yelled, still gunless. 

      She was groaning strangely, sort of like she was chuckling. It's kind of weird. She still looked perfect as a zombie. The only difference was her eyes had a darkness to them, but then again I always knew I didn't like her. 

        "Help!" Ross called, "Don't do this, Roxy!" Ross tried to search for something to stop her, but he didn't have anything and he was pretty much cornered.

       She got really close to his face, still chuckling awkwardly. She put both of her hands on the wall beside him so that she was trapping him. She inhaled deeply, taking in his scent deeply. She smiled once more and grinned an evil grin, "Rahhhhh-sssssss" She groaned.

      POW! 

    I shot her right in the arm below the shoulder. She turned at me angrily. She charged at me, roaring like a maniac. 

        POW! I shot her again, right in the heart. She shook violently for a second and then exploded, like her whole body went flying in a million different directions. There wasn't really anything left of her, not that I really cared. 

       "Jordan! You actually killed her!" Ross cheered excitedly, pulling me in vigorously for a hug. 

      I pulled back and smiled up at him, "Trust me, killing her wasn't very difficult!" I laughed for a moment. 

        Then it hit me.

       "I just killed someone..." I dropped the gun on the ground and fell to my knees.

      Ross looked sorry for me and knelt down, "You saved me. You did what was right." 

        "Everyone keeps saying that! But it doesn't feel right!" I cried. I couldn't shake that guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

      "Guhhh!" Ross turned to see some zombies coming towards us slowly.

      "Jordan, come on! You'll get hurt if you just sit here, let's go!" Ross grabbed my hands and tried to pull me up, but I refused to get off the ground. 

    "I deserve it!" I cried.

        "Jordan!" Ross yelled. He turned to see two corpses with decaying skin and blood dripping from their faces coming towards us.

     He grabbed my gun off the ground, "Jordan, get up!" Ross yelled behind him to me. He aimed at the zombies.

      Little did I know that a corpse was sneaking up behind me. I turned and before I could open my mouth to scream the corpse grabbed my hair and banged my head against the ground.

     Then everything went dark....

       All I could see was a bright light shining in my face as I slowly tried to blink my eyes open. I covered my eyes with my hand.

    "Where am I?" My voice sounded strange almost like it wasn't me speaking at all. I began to start to wonder if it was even me who said that.

     "Is she alright?" I heard a familiar voice, but I couldn't remember a lot of things so I couldn't tell who said it. My head was still ringing like a freight train.

     "Yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest a little bit and watch her head." Another voice echoed through my mind.

       My eyes were burning from the bright light shining in my face that I thought was a flashlight. I closed my eyes and listened.