That moment when....

That moment when your make up ends up being all over your face because you kept on moving too much.

That moment when you almost trip on nothing in front of everyone, so you end up pretending nothing happened.

That moment when you accidentally cut yourself while shaving.

That moment when you think your crush likes you, so you start to feel happiness, but in reality he doesn't like you that way. Then you decide to confess to him, only to later find out he doesn't like you.

That moment when you try to act smart in front of the class and you say something stupid.

That awkward moment when you and your crush are matching.

That scary moment when you remember that you are a week or more late on your period.

That funny moment when you realize you sometimes laugh at your own jokes.

That scary moment when you realize everyone passed the test except you.

That really unwanted moment when you space out to daydream while looking at a random person by accident. Later, they end up being crept out.

The moment when you find a picture/video that relates to your friend, so you tag them on the post or you save it to send it to them later.

That weird moment when you can't find any good clothes, so you end up wearing old clothes from over a year ago.

That embarrassing moment when your parents call you by baby names in front of everyone.

That not so good moment when you tell yourself you are actually going to study for a test and never do.

That moment when your teacher says a joke and you're the only one who laughs out loud.

That childhood moment when you realize you wanted a unicorn as a pet.

That one moment when you forget your own birthday.

That moment when you start yelling at the characters of the book in front of everyone.

That moment when you go to school thinking you are going to have a great day until you feel cramps. Then you start to panic, asking your friends if they have a pad/ tampon to give you.

That sad moment when even your parents say you have no life.

That moment when you still have your dolls hidden somewhere.

That sad moment when you don't have friends in a new class.

That moment when someone takes a Snapchat picture of you looking weird, so you snap on them in front of everyone.

Which one related more to you? xD